The BBDU Application Form 2023 is released by Babu Banarasi Das University for admission to various UG, PG, and Research courses. BBDU is founded by Akhilesh Das in Lucknow. The university provides admission to various courses (a list of which is given below). The University attracts students from all around the world and many candidates fill the application form. Get more help to get the BBDU Application Form 2023 in the following article.
BBDU Application Form 2023: Important dates
|Releases the application form||1st week of June 2023|
|Last Date Of Registration||2nd week of July 2023|
|Date of Entrance Test & Interview||3rd week of July 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||4th week of July 2023|
|Last Date For Taking Admission||1st week of August 2023|
|Course Commencement||4th week of August 2023|
BBDU Application Form 2023
Candidates can acquire admission by submitting the BBDU Application Form 2023 using online from the official website of the university. Candidates fill all the steps carefully and give in the application form in a respective method for the respective courses. Through an online portal Applicants have to submit the application fee via online mode. Need to present a scanned copy of the Photograph and signature. The candidate can go ahead with the payment. Candidates can last of all comply with the online application and take a photocopy of the form.
Steps to fill BBDU Application Form 2023
- The application form is available on the official website of the University, Lucknow.
- Fill the Application Form with Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Course, etc.
- Upload the photograph and signature in the application form.
- Pay the application fees online using Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Print the application form and keep it safe for further use.
- B.Tech.: 10+2 with a minimum of 50% in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry or Computer Science are eligible to apply.
- BBA: 12th class with a minimum of 55% marks with Mathematics/Business Mathematics as optional subjects
- BHMCT: 10+2 with minimum 50% aggregate marks
- B.Sc.: 10+2 with minimum 60% aggregate and Mathematics/ Business Mathematics as the optional subject
- B.Pharm: Candidates must pass as10+2 with 50% having Physics, Chemistry and one of Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science or Biotechnology
- BDS: Pass the 10+2 with 50% having Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- B.A./ B.Com./ BBA-LL.B/ BA-LL.B: 10+2 with minimum 55% marks
- BCA/ B. Arch/ B.Plan: Candidates pass 12th class with a minimum of 50% and Mathematics as an optional subject
- B. Ed: from UGC recognized university UG degree with a minimum of 50% marks
- B.P.Ed: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum 45% aggregate and having physical education as an optional subject
- B.Tech: B.Tech/B.E in relevant field with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- MBA: 50% marks for UG degree in any field with or more aggregate.
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics at any one of the 10+2 or bachelor’s level.
- B.Arch/ Master of Urban and Rural Planning: B.Arch or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- B.Sc.: B.Sc. in Mathematics with a minimum of 50% marks
- B.Pharm: B.Pharm with a minimum of 50% marks
- MDS: BDS & UPCAT Dental MDS, or equivalent from the recognized institution
- LLM: Candidates with LL.B degree are eligible to apply.
- B.P.Ed.: As per NCTE norms
- Integrated MBA (BBA & MBA): 10+2 with minimum 50% average marks
Courses provided through Admission
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, BCA, B. Arch, B.Plan, BHMCT, B.Sc., B.Pharm, BDS, BBA-LL.B, BA-LL.B, B.Ed, B.P.Ed, B.A.
- PG Courses: MBA, MCA, M.Arch, M.Sc., M.Pharm, MDS, LLM, M.P.Ed., Master of Urban and Rural Planning, Integrated MBA (BBA & MBA)
|Structure||Computer-aided design and manufacturing|
|Transport Engineering||Computer Networking, Software Engineering|
|Design engineering||Hydraulics and Water resources engineering|
|Environmental engineering||Wireless communication and sensor networking|
|Power system and control||Optical communication, Internet and wireless communication|
Visit the official website of BBDU