CRSU Admission 2022: Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University (CRSU) provides UG & PG courses in Arts, Science, Technology and Commerce stream. Research courses are also offered for specific subjects. For the PG courses, the application process starts in the month of June every year, while the same for the research courses start in the month of May. The process of CRSU Admission for different degrees is conducted through a different process as given below. Get more information about CRSU Admission 2022 in the following article.
CRSU Admission 2022 Updates
CRSU Application process is going to start soon for the session 2022-23….Interested candidates Stay Connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates…
Check Here: CRSU B.Ed Admission Details
CRSU Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of Application form||1st week of May 2022|
|last date to apply||To be released|
|Counselling||To be released|
For Research Courses
|Availability of Application form||2nd week of May 2022|
|The announcement of eligible candidates list for the entrance test||4th week of June 2022|
|Entrance test for M.Phil. and Ph.D.||4th week of June 2022|
|The result of the Entrance Test||4th week of June 2022|
|Interview for Ph.D.||1st week of July 2022|
|Final merit list for Ph.D.||1st week of July 2022|
|Admission for Ph.D.||1st week of July 2022|
|First merit list for M.Phil.||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admission of candidates shortlisted in the first merit list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Second merit list for M.Phil.||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admission of candidates shortlisted in the second merit list||2nd week of July 2022|
MCA and M.Tech
- MCA: 50% of marks in computer application in a Bachelor’s Degree.
- MCA (LE): 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and IT and 12th with mathematics is compulsory.
- M.Tech Computer Eng.: 50% in Bachelor’s degree in CSE/ CE / IT /ECE / or M.Sc. (CS / IT / Software).
- M.Sc. Mathematics: 50% of marks in bachelor’s degree with Mathematics
- Mass Communication: Graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks
- Psychology: 45% in B.A. (Hons.) in Psychology or Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in Psychology
- Economics: 50% in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or with at least 45% marks in Economics.
- History: BA in History
- English: 45% in B.A. (Hons.) in English
- Music and Dance: 45% in B.A. (H) in Music or 45% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree with Music as one of the subjects.
- Education: 45% in B.A.(H) in History or 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline with 45% marks in the subject of History /Public Administration/ Sociology / Political Sc. / Geography.
- Yog Science: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- BPEd: 50% in Bachelor’s degree any discipline or 45% in Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or 45% in graduation with at least three years of teaching experience. All these with having participated in inter-college /inter-zonal/district /school competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA /SGFI/Govt. of India.
- MPEd: 50% in BPEd or B.Sc. Health and Physical Education +PET
- M.Com: 45% in B. Com / B.Voc / BBA / BTM/BIM/Bachelor of Arts / Science with Economics/ Math
- MBA: 50% Bachelor’s Degree or Postgraduate Degree in any discipline.
- PG Diploma in Yog Science: 45% of Bachelor’s degree
- M.Phil.: 55% marks in PG
- Ph.D.: 55% marks in the main subject at Master Degree Level or 50% marks at Master degree with the required experience.
Courses offered through CRSU Admission 2022
|MCA (LE)||2 years||10|
|M.Tech Computer Eng.||2 years||24|
|M.Sc. Mathematics||2 years||50|
|MA in Mass Communication||2 years||50|
|MA in Psychology||2 years||50|
|MA in Economics||2 years||60|
|MA in History||2 years||50|
|MA in English||2 years||50|
|MA in Music and Dance||2 years||20|
|MA in Education||2 year||50|
|MA in Yog Science||2 years||50|
|PG Diploma in Yog Science||1 year||100|
Ph.D. & M.Phil. Courses
|Computer Science||Computer Science|
- The candidate can deposit fees for the Online Admission Application either Online (Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking) or through E-Challan.
For PG admission
- The application fees will be Rs.500 for general category. and the same will be Rs.125 for SC/ PWD candidates of Haryana.
For M.Phil. and Ph.D. admission
- Rs.500 will be the application fees for general category and Rs.250 for backward classes
- Rs.125 for SC/ PH/ Visually Handicapped will be required to fill the form.
For PG Courses
|Course Name||Fees per year|
|MCA (LE)||Rs. 20,000|
|M.Tech Computer Eng.||Rs. 35,000|
|M.Sc. in Mathematics||Rs. 8,000|
|MA Yog Science||Rs. 10,000|
|PG Diploma in Yog Science||Rs. 15,000|
For Ph.D. & M.Phil. Courses
|M.Phil. in Computer Science||Rs. 3,000 per semester|
|Ph.D. in Computer Science||Rs. 6000 per year|
|Ph.D. in Management||Rs. 6000 per year|
|Ph.D. in English||Rs. 1500 per year|
|Ph.D. in Yog Science||Rs. 1500 per year|
- MCA, M.Sc., and MA courses: The admission process for these courses will be done on the basis of the merit list of qualifying degrees acquired.
- BPEd and MPEd Degree: A Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and merit list of qualifying degrees will be required.
- MBA course: Merit list of qualifying degrees acquired followed by a GD and then the interview will be taken into consideration for admission.
Official Website: http://crsu.ac.in/