Gujarat TET 2021: Gujarat Secondary & Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB) manages the process of the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) for the eligible applicants. It is a state-level test for the applicants who wish to become a teacher in the primary & upper primary level in the government & private school. To appear for the exam student fill a form. After giving the Gujarat TET, candidates can become a teacher into various Government and Private school in the Gujarat State. In the entrance test, students must have passing marks for taking admission into various courses. Candidate checks this post to get some information about the Gujarat TET 2021 Like Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit card, etc.
Gujarat TET 2021: Important Dates
|Starts the online application form from||August 2021|
|Closing date to submission of the Application form||August 2021|
|Start the correction in Online Application||September 2021|
|admit Card will release||September 2021|
|First TET Exam Date||October 2021|
|Second TET Exam Date||October 2021|
|Result declaration||November 2021|
For Primary Teachers Level (I-V):
- Applying aspirant successfully passes the Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks.
- Those applying aspirants who are appearing in the final 4-year (B.El.Ed.) or Two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Two-year Diploma in Education in Special Education can also apply.
For Upper Primary Teachers Level (VI-VIII):
- For the paper second (VI-VIII) applying aspirants have a B.Sc or B.A. degree or
- Those interested students who appear in the final of B.A. / D.Ed. /B.Sc. with 45 percent marks can apply.
- Students pass the Senior Secondary with at least 50% or appearing in a 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed for Paper-II can also apply.
Gujarat TET 2021 Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The official authority will not use the offline mode for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test. Before the due date of the application form Candidates must apply for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test. In the month of August, the official website of BSEG will announce the GTET Online Application Form. After the availability of form candidates, get the form to get the teacher jobs in government schools. Only the Gujarat School Examination Board will publish the Gujarat TET Application Form by online mode.
|General/ OBC Candidate||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Candidate||Rs. 250/-|
- Applying aspirants solve the total 150 Multiple Choice Questions in the Exam & Every right question carries One Mark.
- There will be no Negative Marking.
- In the Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test, there are two sections in the exam: HSC & PTC
- A total of 90 Minutes will provide to the candidate or exam will be held in two shifts i.e. Morning and Evening.
Paper 1 Pattern:
|Name of TET 1 Subjects||No. of MCQ Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
Paper 2 Pattern
|Name of TET 2 Subjects||No. of MCQ Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|(i) Mathematics and Science Teacher in Mathematics and Science.
(ii) For Social Studies and Science Teacher Social Science.
other Teacher Either (i) or (ii)
|Major Concepts in Political Theory||Reading Comprehension||Reading Comprehension||Cloze Test|
|Politics & Political Science||Error Spotting||Adjectives||Fill in the Blanks|
|Philosophical approach||Sentence Improvement||Meanings||Articles|
|Legal-Institutional approach||Phrase Replacement||Synonyms||Antonyms|
|Behavioral & Post-Behavioral approach||Fill in the Blanks||Phrase Replacement||Verb|
|Political Theory||Articles||Error Spotting||Idioms and Phrases|
|International Relations||Verbs||Phrase Replacement||Adverb|
|Politics in India||Preposition||Unseen Passages||Word Formations|
|Public Administration||Direct Indirect Speech||Subject-Verb Agreement||–|
|Select Constitutions||Active Passive Voice||Para Jumbles||–|
|Power, Authority and Legitimacy||Sentence Completion & Structure||Sentence Corrections||–|
|Concept & Perspectives on State||Cloze Test||Grammar||–|
|–||Synonyms & Antonyms||Sentence Rearrangement||–|
|–||Phrases & Idioms||Missing Verbs||–|