ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023: ACPC issues the notification of Pharmacy Admission for those students who wish to admission in B.Pharm. ACPC Pharmacy Application process will be started from 3rd week of July. All the Management Seats shall be filled in by the management of the respective professional Educational College or Institution, based on inter-se merit list of candidates whose names appear in the merit list prepared by the Admission Committee.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Start of Online Application||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date to submit the form||Last week of August 2023|
- Eligibility criteria for ACPC diploma pharmacy admission 2023 in Gujarat are mentioned below:
- Applicants should have cleared 10+2 in Physics & Chemistry with (Maths or Biology) from a single board.
- Students must have passed the qualifying exam with minimum eligibility criteria of percentage of marks in subjects prescribed by AICTE from time to time from
- Gujarat board or the Central Board of Secondary Education or
- Council of Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi or
- National Institute of Open Schooling or
- International School Board &
- Must have appeared in the GUJCET exam conducted in the corresponding academic year.
ACPC Pharmacy Application Process
- ACPC Pharmacy Registration information can be checked below:
- ACPC form will be available at www.gujacpc.nic.in.
- Applicants need to buy the Booklet/PIN from designated branches of ICICI bank.
- ACPC Pharmacy Admission Registration will be done online on the official website.
- By choosing “Degree/Diploma Pharmacy” a new window will open.
- After that enter: Sr. Number printed on PIN cover, 14 digit PIN as given with booklet, Name of students as per the GUJCET Marksheet, and other details in the appropriate box. Submit after verification.
- After that form will be open fill in the details like personal details, academic details, etc.
- Also, choose the city for the test center.
- In the end, take print of the filled ACPC Pharmacy Admission application form for further process.
Documents required along with the Application Form:
- S.C. Examination (Std. X) Mark-sheet
- S.C. Examination (Std. XII) Mark-sheet
- GUJCET Mark-sheet
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer official document
- Caste certificate
- Non Creamy Layer (NCL) official document
- Certificate of Physical Disability
- Certificate of Ex-Serviceman
- A copy of the certificate of In-Serviceman
- A copy of the valid certificate of
- Photograph of a candidate
- Such other certificates.
ACPC Pharmacy Admission Process
- Authority will prepare merit lists of the eligible students as per Rule, after the verification of the credentials submitted.
- ACPC Pharmacy Admission Merit lists will then be displayed on site.
- Admission Committee will issue the schedule of the online counseling program on the website.
- Students need to indicate their order of choices of courses and colleges or institutions, online.
- Allotment of seats will be based on merit, category of students, and availability of seats.
- Allotment of seats will be available on the website of the authority.
- Students need to print of the information letter and bank fee receipt copies from the website for further process.
- You need to pay the fee as determined by the authority.