ACPC stands for Admission committee for professional courses. It is a committee mainly run in the state of Gujrat, formed by the government of Gujrat itself for regulating the admission process in the professional courses. The committee creates the merit list of the candidates based on the rules directed by the state government and based on that merit list the admission process takes place. The main aim of the committee is to monitor the admission process of the candidates into professional courses such as Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, MBA, etc. The candidates which score higher on the merit list are given preference to choose a course of their liking. Check here for details of ACPC Registration 2023.
ACPC Registration 2023: Highlights
|Admission Name||ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses)|
|Admission level||State level|
|Conducted by||Gujrat govt.|
Courses monitored by ACPC:
- Hotel Management
ACPC Registration 2023: Important Dates
The candidate should check the important dates of the exam so that they can take care of the admission process at the right time. The candidate should keep on checking the official website for the latest notifications, otherwise, the candidate can check our article for all important dates. We will keep the candidates informed about all the important dates.
|Online Registration starts||1st week of June 2023|
|Last date of registration||3rd week of June 2023|
|ACPC Merit list release date||1st week of July 2023|
|Counseling starts||2nd week of July 2023|
|Admission start around 1||3rd week of July 2023|
|Admission round 2||4th week of July 2023|
|Commencement of classes||1st week of August 2023|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
ACPC Registration 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are registering themselves for the admission process must make sure they pass the eligibility criteria. The criteria may differ for various courses on the basis of age nationality, Educational qualifications, reservation, etc.
Age: There is no age limit set by the government for any of the courses
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian and a permanent resident of Gujrat State
These two are the basic eligibility criteria for all courses. The other criteria may differ from course to course which is listed below:
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM or PCMB as their stream
- The candidate must have scored at least 45% marks on the boards and for SEBC it’s 40%.
- The candidate must have completed 10+2 with 3 main subjects which are Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The candidate should have appeared for GUJCET 2023 exam and must have scored minimum qualifying marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 45% for the general category and 40% for SC/ST.
- The candidate must have appeared for NATA (National Aptitude Test for Architecture) and must have scored minimum qualifying marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for the general category and 45% for SC/ST/SEBC category candidates.
- The candidates must have their 12 standard degrees and also graduation degrees to apply for these courses.
- For MBA, the candidate must have appeared for Common Management Test conducted by AICTE and should score qualifying marks in the test to get admission.
- The minimum qualifying marks are 50% for the General category and 45% for SC/ST/SEBS/EWS.
ACPC Gujrat 2023: How to apply?
The candidate needs to register themselves to get started on the admission process and for that, the candidate must know how to register themselves for the admission process. Given below is the detailed step by step process on how to register yourself for ACPC admissions 2023:
- Go to the official website www.gujacpc.nic.in
- Click on the registration link and fill out the form and select the course in which the candidate is interested in
- On completing the registration, a new window will open in front of the candidate and the candidate should fill out the details in the form.
- For future reference, the candidate should change the password with a new one
- After successfully reviewing the whole form the candidate can submit the form by clicking on the “Submit” button.
- The candidate should not forget to take the printout.
The candidates who are registering themselves on the website need to pay the registration fee without which the registration is incomplete.
- The registration fee for all candidates of all castes is INR 300
The result for the ACPC will be out on the official website. The candidates who have applied for the admissions can go to the official website and check their results. The step by step process is as follows:
- Go to the official website gujacpc.nic.in
- Login to your account using your login credentials
- Go to the link which says ACPC 2023 Result
- The result will be displayed on the screen, the candidate can view the result and download it from there for future reference.
ACPC Counselling Process
The candidates who have cleared the entrance exam will have to appear for the counselling process in which the students will be allotted the right college or university on the basis of their merit, and the candidates with higher merit will be given preference in choosing the course and college of their choice. For that, the student needs to go through the choice filling and choice locking process
- In choice filling and choice locking, the candidate needs to visit the official website and login to their account
- Go to the choice filling option and fill out the form. The candidate needs to mention their preferred college and course, they can make as many choices as they want to have good chance of getting into the right college
- The next step will be to save the choices and the process will be referred to as choice locking.
- Submit the form and take the printout
Once the choice filling and choice locking process is done, the seat is allotted to the candidates on the basis of their merit and the students need to visit the allotted college for document verification and admission process.