AEEE Application Form 2018 will be announced soon. AEEE called by the name Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination organized on All India Basis and the application is released by the name AEEE Application Form 2018. AEEE is the University level examination supervised by the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (Amrita University) through this entrance students can get admission in B.tech four year degree programme in there any three campuses, i.e. Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai). Candidates who are seeking admission in Amrita University can go through the article to check all the information about AEEE Application Form 2018 which is given below.
AEEE Application Form 2018: Exam Date (announced)
|Commencement of application sales||15th November 2017|
|Last date for receiving application||31st March 2018|
|Computer-based Test (CBT)||19th April to 22nd April 2018|
|Pen and Paper based test (P & P)||28th April 2018|
|Declaration of Rank||5th May 2018|
AEEE Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Applicants must have born or before 1st July, 1995.
- Qualifying Exam: applicants must have cleared their 12th standard from the recognized university of the board with PCM subjects.
- Appearing candidates: Final year candidates can apply for it.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates must have scored 55% marks (individually) & 60% marks in PCM.
- Diploma Holders: Diploma holders holding three year diploma in engineering can apply.
AEEE Application Form 2018
Application forms will be available through both medium online as well as offline. The online application forms will be available from the official website of the university (www.amrita.edu) whereas in the offline mode the candidates can get the application form from the Amrita campus. The payable application fee amounts to 1000/-. After completion of filling the necessary details now the application form will have to be submitted along with the DD in the complete address:-
Admission Coordinator, Amrita
School of Engineering Amrita
- Both Online & Offline mode are applicable to apply for AEEE.
- Fill your personal & educational details in the application form.
- Scanned photograph (size between 5KB to 20KB) and signature (size should be 5KB to 20KB) have to be uploaded.
- OMR (printed) application form of AEEE will be available from the list of Head Post Offices, Federal Banks & Dhanlaxmi Bank.
- Take the print out and keep it safely.
AEEE Application Form 2018: Application fee
- Mode of Online payment can be down via DR/CR card/Net Banking.
- Offline Payment can be done through Demand Draft which can be drawn in the name of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at “Coimbatore”.
- Application fee amounts to Rs-1000/-
- How to apply for AEEE Online Application Form
- Fill the details in the form and note down the Registration No.
- Make payment through DR/CR card/DD.
- Take the hardcopy of the Confirmation page and send it to the CBSE along with original Demand Draft (if fee paid by Demand Draft).
- For more details visit the official site: www.aeee.nic.in
AEEE Application Form 2018: Important Points
- Candidates have to qualify the AEEE entrance examination those who are seeking admission in Amrita University in B.tech Programme.
- Applicants have to fill the application first via online or offline mode.
- Candidate can re-login using their email ID/application number and date of birth.
- Questions will be based on academic syllabus & of Objective type.
- Duration of the paper would be of 3hrs.
- AEEE Admit Card will be generated once the slot selection process gets over.
- Candidates are not eligible to change or modify the details in application form after final submission.
- Counselling procedure is the primary step towards admission procedure. So, attending counselling is mandatory for every candidate.