AMU B.Ed 2023: Aligarh Muslim University organizes the AMU entrance test every year for offering admission into the B.Ed courses & other various professional UG and PG along with diploma and doctoral level courses. It is the university level entrance examination for offering admission into professional courses like arts, science, commerce, engineering and technology, and various other courses. This university was established in 1920 for providing the best quality education to the candidates of India as well as foreign candidates. In this given article, aspirants are going to get information About the AMU B.Ed 2023 to the Important Dates, Application, Eligibility Exam, Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer key, Result, and Counseling.
AMU B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Application Form start to submit||January 2023|
|The close date to submit the application form||March 2023|
|available Admit card||May 2023|
|Release the Exam Date||May 2023|
|Announcement of the Result Date||July 2023|
|Start the Counselling||July 2023|
- Applying aspirants get at least 50% marks in B.A. / B.Sc. / B. Com. / B.Tech. In aggregate or in the Master’s Degree in Science / Social Sciences / Humanities.
- Also, a Graduation degree in Engineering & Technology with a specialization in Science and Mathematics with at least 55% marks.
- Applying students study the two school subjects at the level of graduation or equivalent recognized from Madarsa education level as main or subsidiary subjects.
- Students must be 27 years as on 1 July 2023
AMU B.Ed 2023: Application Form
The official authority releases the application form through the official website of the University. Students must complete the Register and then fill up the AMU B.Ed Application Form 2023. When the candidate fills the form they must use the personal details such as username, Email ID, Password, and Name. After completing the process of the registration, they will fill the AMU B.Ed form by filling details such as academic qualification from class 10, address, and other info carefully. In the application form, aspirants must fill the special categories.
|SC/ST/Physically Handicapped||Rs. 400/-|
The AMU B.Ed entrance exam will be 100 marks consisted of 100 questions.
- Current educational Affairs for 25 mark
- Teaching aptitude for 25 marks
- The reasoning for 25 marks
- General English for 25 marks
- General Knowledge: General Science, Current Affairs, History, Geography, the Polity, Question related to the social issue, Other Miscellaneous Question.
- Language: Antonyms, Idioms, Spelling Error, Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Error Corrections, One Word Substitution, Phrases, Synonyms
- General Aptitude Test: Blood Relation, Numbers, Puzzle, Logical Deduction, Analogies, Figures, Coding & Decoding, Calendar, Number System, HCF & LCM, Simplification, Reasoning.
- Current Educational Affairs: Current Affairs until the exam.