AMU School Application Form
AMU School Application Form 2019: For admission into class I, VI, and IX, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) releases the Application Form. AMU School Admission Eligibility rules for each course will be strictly followed. Candidate should satisfy the eligibility requirements prescribed for Aligarh Muslim University Admission to the concerned course of study. The AMU School Application Form 2019 for admission to class I, VI, IX and XI can be filled online and offline from the official website as per scheduled date.
Schools maintained by AMU
- Abdullah School
- AMU City School
- AMU Girls’ School
- AMU ABK High School
- S T S School (Minto Circle)
- AMU City Girls High School
- Senior Secondary School (Girls)
- Ahmadi School for Visually Challenged
- Sayyid Hamid Senior Secondary School (Boys)
AMU School Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|Event||Class I||Class VI||Class IX||Class XI|
|Last date for submitting the online application for all classes||16 Feb 2019||16 Feb 2019||16 Feb 2019||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Test date||17 Mar 2019||24 Mar 2019||31 Mar 2019||Last week of Apr 2019|
Steps to fill AMU School Application Form 2019
- Fill up the online application form by candidates carefully from the official website (Apply Online Here).
- Candidates should paste recent photographs at the designated place and sign on the Application Form.
- Pay the test fee/Processing charge online only.
- Keep ready the payment mode as Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card details.
- Follow the instructions available on the website to make payment.
- Take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper and keep it for your future reference.
- There is no need to submit the printed copy of their Application Form.
- Candidate must ensure that all steps for submission of Form have been completed.
Application fee of AMU School Application Form 2019
- The application fee for class I – Rs. 400/-
- The application fee for class VI – Rs. 450/-
- The application fee for class IX – Rs. 500/-
- The application test fee/processing charges are non-refundable
For Class I
- The age of the candidate must be between 5 to 7 years as on March 31, 2019.
For Class VI
- Passed Class V from a School which is registered and recognized by a competent government authority.
- The candidates must be of the age between 10 to 12 years as on March 31, 2019.
For Class IX
- Passed Class VIII from a School which is registered and recognized by a competent government authority.
- The candidates must be of the age between 13 to 15 years as on March 31, 2019.
For Class XI
- Passed Secondary School Certificate of this University or its equivalent examination.
- The above qualification should be passed with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of English, Science (including Life Sciences) and Mathematics taken together.
- The age of the candidate must not exceed 19 years as on 1st July in the year of admission.
Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- 3 photographs of the candidate.
- 3 photographs of the candidate along with his/her parents/guardian
- Original Marks Sheet of the previous class passed from a recognized School
- Date of Birth Certificate in Original.
- Transfer certificate in Original, issued from the School last attended by the candidate.
- Two self Addressed Envelops with postal stamp of Rs 40/.