AP Inter Admission 2023: The online application forms for AP Inter Admission 2023 will be released by the BIEAP – Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh in the last week of October 2023. The application forms will be available on the official website of the board i.e. www.bie.ap.gov.in. for all the categories and quotas. The admission will be done on the basis of merit i.e. marks scored by the candidates in SSC exams. A total of three counseling rounds will be conducted for AP Intermediate Admission. Students must fill and submit the application form before the deadline. In order to apply online for AP Inter admission, candidates must submit all the important documents required in the application form. In case if a student is unable to fill the application form, then he/she can visit the nearest Ward Sachivalayam or Gram Sachivalayam.
AP Inter Admission 2023 Dates
|Application start date||To be Announced|
|Last date of form submission||To be Announced|
What is the Eligibility for AP Inter Admission 2023?
- Students who have cleared class 10th from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
- The student must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
- Eligible students can take admission in the first year in Andhra Pradesh state.
AP Inter Admission 2023 Application Process
- The application form is available will be available on the official website- www.bie.ap.gov.in.
- Candidates must apply before the deadline.
- In the application form, candidates need to fill in their personal details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, contact details, etc., and academic details of class 10th. They are also required to upload the documents that are asked in the application form in the prescribed format.
- Candidates will be able to pay the application fee via debit card, credit card, and internet banking.
- All the important information related to the application form and updates will be directly sent to the registered email ID & phone number that has been provided in the application form.
- Lastly, candidates should not forget to take the printout of the application form and fee receipt.
|General/OBC candidates||INR 200/-|
|SC/ST/PHC candidates||INR 100/-|
|NCC, sports, and extracurricular activities||5%|
|Defense personnel & ex-servicemen residing in the state||3%|
Documents Required for Admission
Students must keep a list of documents with them before filling the application form. Check the list of documents below:
- Student’s Aadhar number/ Enrollment number
- Parent/Guardian’s mobile number
- 10th Class details
- Application Fee
- Student’s photo (less than 100 KB, JPG/JPEG format)
- Student’s signature (less than 100 KB, JPG/JPEG format)
AP Inter Seat Allotment
After the selection list is published on the official website, selected students will be provided a seat allotment letter. They will have to appear at the allotted venue with their documents to complete the document verification process.
|AP Intermediate Time Table 2023: Andhra Pradesh Board Date Sheet|
|AP Inter Supplementary Time Table 2023|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What is the official web portal to fill out the AP Intermediate form?
A. The official website is www.bie.ap.gov.in.
Q: Where can candidates register for AP Inter Admission 2023?
A. Candidates are required to register through the online website of the AP Board of Intermediate Education.
Q: When will the AP Inter online registration 2023 start?
A. The online registration will start in the month of October 2023.
Q: Can a student who studied in another board is eligible to apply?
A. Yes, any candidate who studied equivalent to the AP board is eligible to apply.
Q: On what basis the admission will be provided in AP Intermediate?
A. The admission will be purely based on merit i.e. marks secured in SSC.
Q: In which mode, fee payment can be made?
A. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, internet banking, and offline mode.
Q: What is the application fee for general and OBC candidates?
A. The application fee is Rs. 200/-