AP LAWCET Application Form 2021: For candidates who want to take admissions in Law courses such as 3 years and 5 years LLB and BL, the Application Forms of Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) will be released in the 3rd week of February 2021. Sri Krishnadevaraya University releases the application form to provide admission to the Law courses in the state law universities of AP and colleges affiliated to them. The application forms can be accessed from the official site. There will be no application is issued in offline mode or any other modes. Candidates can get the detailed information about AP LAWCET Application Form 2021 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
- The Online Application link for AP LAWCET 2021 will be provided here
AP LAWCET 2021: Important Dates
|Releasing date of application form||3rd week of March 2021|
|Closing date to submit the application||4th week of April 2021|
|Submission of the application form with late fee Rs. 500||4th week of April 2021|
|Correction in the application form||Last week of April 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of May 2021|
|Exam date||1st week of May 2021|
|Releasing of answer key||2nd week of May 2021|
|Announcement of result||3rd week of May 2021|
|Starting of counseling||1st week of October 2021|
AP LAWCET Application Form 2021 Details
Candidates can fill the application form through online mode only before the due dates, through the official website of Sri Krishnadevaraya University. After the details, candidates have to upload the scanned photo (should be passport size, recent image) and the digital signature of the candidates will be required. Submit the filled-in application form before the last date. PAy the application fee to complete the application form. There will also be a correction window open after the closing date of the application form. All the candidates are advised to keep the AP LAWCET printout of the application for further need.
Steps to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website to fill AP LAWCET Application Form 2021.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Pay the registration fee from one of the available modes of payment.
- Click on “Make Payment” and proceed to further steps by providing the mandatory details.
- The Payment ID will appear on your computer screen, after the successful payment of the registration fee.
- To check the payment status of your paid application fee, click on the “Know Your Payment Status” button.
- Note down payment ID and proceed to the “Application Form” filling process.
- Fill all the required details such as the candidate’s name, address, qualifying examination, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number, stream or test center, caste certificate, minority/non-minority, aadar card number, etc in the application form.
- Upload the signature of size less than 30kb and passport size photograph of 50 kb in .jpg format.
- Click on “Save and Preview” and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form after submission of the application form.
- For LAWCET you need to pay the amount of Rs. 750/-.
- The payment should be drawn in favor of “The Secretary, APSCHE” from a nationalized bank, payable at Hyderabad.
Candidates should know the eligibility criteria of the exam. Those candidates who want to give entrance examination to be master in the field of law in Andhra Pradesh can apply for this exam. Candidates are advised to see the eligibility criteria. If the candidates fail to registration they could not attend the exam. Candidates may also check the eligibility criteria for the 3 years and 5 years LL.B course.
- The applying candidates must be Indian National.
- All the candidates should satisfy the local/ non-local status of AP state.
- 3-year LL.B Course: A graduate degree (10+2+3 pattern) or equivalent from a recognized university required with 45% aggregate marks.
- 5-year LL.B Course: Passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from the recognized board or AP board is required with a minimum of 45% marks.
- There is a 5% and 3% of relaxation for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates respectively in the qualifying exam marks.
|Categories||Age limit||Age limit|
|BA/LLB for 5 years||For OC Categories 20 years||For SC/ST Categories 22 years|
|BA/LLB for 3 years||For OC Categories 30 years||For SC/ST Categories 35 years|
AP LAWCET Application Form 2021: Important Points
- The age of the OC candidates must be 30 years and for SC/ST/BC candidates 35 years.
- The examination is based on merit.
- A rank list will be prepared according to the marks secured in the exam.
- Revaluation will not be entertained in any circumstances.
- For providing admission, seats will be allotted as per the candidate’s rank, availability of seats in colleges & filled choices.
- The syllabus will consist of degree level courses, for 5 year LLB course.
Check here official details: https://sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet/