APJEE 2023: The notification of the Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (APJEE) is released by Arunachal Pradesh State Council for Technical Education (APSCTE) for admission to various engineering diploma courses. There will be an entrance exam for admission to said courses in polytechnics across the state of Arunachal Pradesh. The authority releases the application form in both online and offline mode. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before registrations. Merit list, availability of seats, and preferences set by the candidates are taken into consideration for the final seat allotment. Get more details about APJEE 2023 in the following article.
Polytechnics Participating in APJEE 2023
- Rajiv Gandhi Itanagar
- Government Polytechnic, Dirang/ Laying/ Pasighat/ Roing/ Namsal/ Khonsa
- Tomi Polytechnic College, Basar
APJEE 2023: Important Dates
|Release of Offline Application Form||1st week of February 2023|
|Availability of Online Application Form||1st week of March 2023|
|Last date of Registration||3rd week of May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2023|
|Counselling||2nd week of June 2023|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- The age of the candidates must be 15 to 18 years.
- A relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit is given for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates must have passed or appeared class X or equivalent exam.
- This makes by the APST candidates which also includes children of IAS/Central Govt./State Govt. employees belonging to APST.
For CATEGORY -II
- Children of Non-APST State Government employees.
- Children of employees of All India Services/ Central Government organizations & Central Public Sector Undertakings serving within the territory of Arunachal Pradesh.
APJEE 2023 Application Form
Register for the application form by entering basic details to receive a User ID and password on the registered mobile number and email ID. Login to the created account and fill all the required details. Upload the scanned images of the photo and signature. Check all the details entered in the form and then proceed. The next step is to pay the application fee as given below through online mode (net banking, credit or debit cards) only.
- Finally submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button once, the payment of fee is done.
- The Mode of Exam will be Offline
- The Total Number of Questions will be 150 Questions
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours
- The language of the examination will be English
- Type of Questions will be Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Subjects will be Mathematics and Science
- 4 marks are allotted for each correct answer
- 1 mark for each incorrect answer will be deducted
|Examination||Subject||Duration of Examination||Max. Marks|
|Degree Courses (PCB group)||Physics, Chemistry & Biology||3 Hours||600|
|Diploma Courses||Mathematics and Science||2 Hours||600|
The exam is conducted at Itanagar, Naharlagun, and Nirjuli.
APJEE 2023 Counselling
The authorities will conduct the APJEE Counselling through online mode. The qualified candidates of APJEE will be able to participate in the counselling process. Register for the counselling session to participate in the choice filling process. There will be a document verification and pay the fee at their allotted institutes.
Document s required during counseling
- Admit card
- School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate
- Class X Pass Certificate for verification of age
- Character/ Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration Certificate
- SC/ST Certificate
- Parents’ Employment Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination
- Medical Fitness Certificate
|Algebra||World of LIving|
|Mensuration||Effects of Current|
|Number System||Food Production|
|Constructions||Motion, Force, and Work|
|Quadrilaterals||Organization in the Living World|
|Coordinate Geometry||Matter – Its Nature and Behaviour|
|Statistics and Probability||Chemical Substances- Nature and Behaviour|