APSU Exam Form 2024: Awadhesh Pratap Singh University (APSU) will soon announce a notification of the APSU Exam Form for those students who are going to appear in the upcoming regular and private examination. Interested students can fill the Exam Form before the last date. To fill the exam form, candidates need to visit the official website, apsu.mponline.gov.in.
APSU Exam Form process will begin soon on the official site is apsu.mponline.gov.in. Apply online through the official site. Students who are going to enroll in university exams can easily get their form from here which will be filled completely by students for Regular, private ATKT courses exam.
APSU Exam Form 2024: Important Dates
|Release of Exam Form
|To be updated
|2nd week of February 2024
|Last Date to Apply (without late fee)
|To be updated
|2nd week of April 2024
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Exam Form
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University Exam Form will start online in the upcoming days. It is mandatory for all students to fill the form. Students who will not submit the form before the last date will not be included in the exam. All information related to the form such as release date, form start date, last date to submit the form, and form fees is available on this page. Exam Form for UG / PG Examination will be available at apsu.mponline.gov.in.
All Regular and Private students need to fill their exam forms for UG and PG final theory and practical exam. Each and every update of the exam will be published here.
APSU Regular Enrolment Forms– Check Here
The process to fill the Exam Form
- After the exam forms will be released on the official website of the university, follow the below-mentioned steps to register themselves for the upcoming exams.
- Exam forms will be filled online and the fee needs to be paid through an online payment gateway.
- Visit the official website.
- On the home page, you need to click on the option ‘Online form’, as shown in the picture below.
- A new URL will happen, now press on the ‘Service’ option.
- Another page will appear on your screen with the list of recently released exam forms.
- Press on the particular option from the list.
- Enter the asked credentials and press on the ‘Submit’ option.
- Pay the exam fee and keep the transaction ID for future use.
|यह देखे!! APSU Time Table 2024: BA, BSc, BCom, MA, MSc, MCom Date Sheet
Main Paper/Supplementary Paper
- APSU releases different notifications for both Main and Supplementary papers on the official website.
- Applicants need to keep regular track of the website to know the updates regarding the last date and late fees.
EndNote: Keep staying in touch with this page to get more details of the APSU Exam Form.