Assam SLET 2023: Assam State Level Eligibility Test (Assam SLET) is conducted for those aspirants, who want to become a lecturer in northeastern regions like Meghalaya, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, or Tripura colleges and institutes. The qualified candidates will be eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor/Lecturer within the jurisdiction of the Member-States of Assam SLET commission. The State Level Eligibility Test Commission Assam has organized this test. Interested aspirants having a Master’s Degree or equivalent and willing to work as science lecturers in the state of Assam can apply for this exam.
Assam SLET 2023: Important Dates
|Online registration||2nd week of November 2022|
|The end date to submit the online Application form||2nd week of December 2022|
|The closing date to deposit the exam fee in the bank||2nd week of December 2022|
|Release the Admit Card||1st week of February 2023|
|Exam date||3rd week of February 2023|
|Announcement final answer key||To be Announced|
|Result Declaration||To be Announced|
- From any recognized university applicants must be qualified in their PG (post-graduation or equivalent course).
- The aspirant should have passed the Master’s Degree (PG) with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Those students who belong to ST/SC/PWD (reserved category) category must be qualified in their post-graduation 50% marks.
- The candidates holding a Ph.D. degree, whose Masters level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks. (i.e from 55% to 50% for appearing in SET.
- Final year candidates will be able to satisfy their eligibility for the PG certificate.
- On the date of the declaration of Assam SLET Result, the applicants should have 2 years of post-graduation by scoring with applicable marks and if applying aspirants will be failed in the SLET examination, they would be disqualified.
- To apply in the SET examination there are no age criteria.
Assam SLET 2023 Application Form
On the provided schedule through authority, students can apply for this test by filling out the Application Form online mode. To get the post of lecturer in northeastern regions like Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, and Tripura colleges and institutes, students can apply for this test by filling out the Application Form. Aspirants open the official webpage of the Assam State Capital Region Development Authority (ASCRDA). After submitting, the registration details in the required field Candidates can fill the Application Form for this test.
- For SC/ST candidates – Rs. 1000/-
- For PWD candidates – Rs. 800/-
- For General Candidates – Rs. 1200/-
- For OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates- Rs. 1050/-
|Official Notification||Check Here|
No. of Slots available for Assistant Professor
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%||1620|
Subjects with Code
The test will be held in the subjects mentioned below:
|Political Science||07||Chemical Science||31|
The Test will consist of two papers. All the two papers will have only objective type questions of the following forms:
- Multiple Choice
- Assertion and Reasoning
- True and False
There will be no negative marking.
|Sessions||Paper||Marks||Number of Questions||Duration of Exam|
Paper-I: It shall be of the general subject, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
Paper-II: shall consist of 100 objective-type questions based on the subject. Each question will carry 2 marks.
Note: The compensatory time provided to the visually impaired candidates and PWD candidates with writing disabilities in Paper-I 20 minutes. Accordingly, there is the provision of 20 minutes of compensatory time in Paper-II
- Tripura University
- Mizoram University
- Sikkim Govt. College
- Gauhati University
- Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar
- Tezpur University
- Dibrugarh University
- Manipur University
- Assam University