ATMA 2024: AIMS (Association of Indian Management Schools) is the conducting authority of national level entrance examination ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission). The applicants will get admission to PG management courses (such as MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, MCM, etc.) through ATMA 2024. This examination measures the applicants’ comprehension skills, numerical reasoning capabilities, verbal reasoning capabilities, etc. The examination will be scheduled in the month of January, February, May, July, and August. The examination will be held through online and offline mode both.
ATMA 2024 Important Dates
|ATMA January Exam
|Second Week of January 2024
|ATMA February Exam
|Fourth Week of February 2024
|ATMA May Exam
|Fourth Week of May 2024
|ATMA July Exam
|First Week of July 2024
|ATMA August Exam
|First Week of August 2024
ATMA 2024 Registration
The applicants can apply online as well as offline for ATMA 2024. The applicants will have to register themselves through the official website of AIMS to start the application process. They have to provide all the necessary details as required by AIMS. The applicants will have to pay Rs. 1298/- as registration fee either through debit/credit card, net banking, bank transfer or by cash through FCC/distributor. The login credentials will be sent to the email IDs of the applicants after a successful registration.
- The minimum age required is 21 years.
- The candidate should have completed graduation from a UGC-recognized University with at least 50% marks.
- Final year graduates can also appear for the test and candidates, those complete CA can also apply.
- The Application fee will be Rs.1100/- Plus 18% GST, i.e., Rs.1100+198=1298/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred and Ninety Eight only).
- There is only one option available to the candidates for making Payment, i.e., through debit/credit card (Payment Gateway).
- Registration fee once paid, is not refundable or transferable to other tests under any circumstances.
- There will be 6 sections having a total of 180 questions of MCQ type.
- The total duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The format of the examination pattern is as follows-
|No. of questions
|Analytical reasoning skills
|Analytical reasoning skills
- The appearing applicants can download the admit cards from the official website of AIMS.
- They have to bring the admit cards to the examination center, without it they will not be allowed to attempt the examination.
At the time of the examination, candidates will be required to submit the following documents to the invigilator:
- Admit a card with two of your recently recognizable photographs affixed in the space provided.
- Copy of your Registration Form
- Photo Identification (In original) (Xerox or scanned copies not allowed)
- The results will be released on the official website of AIMS.
- They just have to enter login credentials such as username and password.
- Candidates can download or can take the printout of the result for future reference.
ATMA 2024 Admission process
The scores of ATMA will be sent to the participating institutions in about 3 weeks in the case of the offline exam and within 15 days in case of an online examination. During registration, the applicants have to indicate their choices for 5 institutes where their score has to be sent. The applicants have to apply directly to the institution of their choice for admission.
- The ATMA scorecard contains the scores of quantitative, verbal, analytical, and total marks.
- The score report also includes percentile scores.
- The scores will be based on the candidate’s primary scores secured in the admission test.
- The scores are valid only for admission to the next academic year in various institutions/universities.
ATMA 202 Syllabus
- The syllabus is prepared to assess the aptitude of the candidate for higher management education.
- The syllabus will be comprised of verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analyzing, and synthesizing ability.
ATMA 2024: Important Points
- Keep at least 2 Xerox copies of the filled-in application form for future reference.
- Candidates can download their Admit cards from the ATMA website www.atmaaims.com.
- Candidates can indicate 5 Institutions to which they want ATMA scores to be sent without any additional charge.
- In any misconduct or unfair practice by a candidate is detected, the candidate‟s score will be canceled.
- Remember the deadlines available on the website www.atmaaims.com.