If you are also one of the aspirants of the BA Private/Regular exam 2024, then it’s the right place for you to grab all the details on the private forms for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years. Many students are unable to register for BA regular classes, so all the universities accept the private form to appear for the BA non-college exam. Hence all the relevant information of all the universities allowing such candidates to fill the exam form are given here on this page. Also, there is a step-by-step guide to applying for the BA private non-college exams. So, without further ado let’s find out all the relevant information for the same.
BA Private Form 2024: Highlights
Here is an overview of this article providing relevant information for the private exam form for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd years.
|Name of the University
|All Universities providing BA private forms
|Exam Form (Out) Starting Date
|To be Updated
|Last Date to Submit the form
|To be Updated
|Consider the below table
BA Private Form 2024: Last Date
All the students enrolled in BA 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year can apply for the exam form online. Here the details of all the universities accepting the online form have been described. Although the students have to submit the online exam form before the last date. However, the students who apply for the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year after the last date will have to pay the late fee as well.
The official links of the universities for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year are given in the table below:
|Kumaun University BA private Form
|DU BA Non-College Exam form
|Uniraj BA Non-College Exam Form
|MLSU BA Private Exam Form 2024
|Daulat Ram College BA Private Exam Form
|JNVU BA Private Exam Form
|MDSU BA Private Exam Form
|MJPRU BA Private Exam Form
|CCSU BA Private Exam Form
|SDSUV BA Private Exam Form
How to fill forms for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year Exam
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide for non-college students to apply successfully for the private exam forms. Hence, all the aspirants of BA non-college exams can apply for the private exam form 2024 through the following steps.
- Start by visiting the official website of your university for which you are applying for the private exams.
- Thereafter, click on the “Examination Form” link.
- Later, choose the Exam form (private/regular) apply online tab.
- Further, choose your course along with the year, viz. BA 1st year/B.A. 2nd Year/ B.A. 3rd Year.
- From here, the form is filled further in two parts.
- So, in the first part,s fill in the personal details, including name, father’s name, DOB, etc.
- However, in the second part, the relevant previous year documents, signature, and photo of the candidate are uploaded.
- Lastly, the form for exams is submitted along with the prescribed fee.
- Also, do not forget to take the printout of the duly filled form and submit it to the University office as well.