BAMU Admission 2023: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) will soon issue admission notification for those students who are willing to get admission to UG/PG program. Students may apply by filling the BAMU Admission form with all important details on or before the end date. The university was recognized primarily on the initiative of Babasaheb Ambedkar so as to fill the huge space of higher education facilities in western Vidarbha, Marathwada, and North Maharashtra region.
In a large number of applicants’ applications for admission, but the vacant seat will be provided to applicants based on marks in the entrance test. Deserving applicants will be granted admission. Merit List will be prepared based on marks/scores/grades obtained by students in the qualifying exam.
BAMU Admission 2023 Important Dates
|Available of BAMU Admission Form Offline||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last Date to fill Form||Last week of May 2023|
|Hard Copy Submission on concern Department||Last week of May 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||1st week of June 2023|
|Result||Last week of June 2023|
|Counseling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Spot Admission Date||Last week of August 2023|
- Those who are planning to get admission to the UG program must have passed the 12th standard.
- Those who will apply for the MBA program must hold a degree of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university approved by the government of India and
- Those are pursuing their graduation in their final year can also apply for this course.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
BAMU Application Process
- Students need to visit the official website in order to apply for the courses.
- On the home page, you will be able to see the link for the Application.
- Once the applicant’s clicks on the link the application will open on the new page.
- It is significant to fill the form with all the correct and accurate information.
- Once the application form will be filled, select the online medium and press on the submit tab.
- Make sure to pay fees also as it is a part of the application process.
- Keep a hard copy of the form as it will be required at the time of admission.
Steps to fill the Application Form Offline
- Applicants can download the BAMU 2023 Application Form from the official website or can collect the application form from Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
- Please fill-up the form carefully with no rewriting or canceling. The form should be neat and clean.
- The filled application form will be sent through courier along with the all obligatory documents at the address of Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
- The fee has to be deposited by cash at the cash counter
The address of the university is mentioned below:
Department of Management Science
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Sub-Campus, M.I.D.C, Osmanabad
- Below are the points about the paper pattern:
- The question paper will be in two languages English & Hindi.
- The exam will be commenced with two papers and each will be for 100 marks.
- Paper-I (General Aptitude Test. Exam is aimed to assess the general and research as well as their awareness)
- Paper-II (the respective subject of the applicants)
- Both the papers will have 100 MCQ type questions to be solved and answered on separate OMR sheet
- The duration to solve both the papers will be 2 hours.
BAMU Admission Counselling
- Dear Viewers separate merit list will be prepared by a university-based on secure marks and percentage in entrance exams.
- Those who are going to appear for the Counseling they need to carry all the requirements documents with them for registration and verification.
- If applicants will submit the incorrect credentials for registration their application will be canceled.
- Deserving applicants will be granted admission instead
Necessary documents to be carried at the time of counseling
- Counseling Letter (Intimation Letter)
- Admit Card and Application Form
- Rank Card, Merit
- Date of Birth Certificates
- Original Mark-Sheet of the Qualifying Examination
- Proof / Evidence of Appearance in the Qualifying Academic Exam
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Physically Challenged Certificate (PCC) in case the applicants belonging to the Persons with Disabilities Category
- A medical official document issued by a Competent Medical Authority
- Four Recent Passport-Size Photo
- Self-Attested Photo of the Documents / Certificates / Testimonials)
BAMU Admission 2023 Admit Card
- You need to follow the given simple steps to download the admit card/hall ticket:
- Dear students you are requested to visit the official link>Log in by entering your Email ID, DOB & Roll No., or your Application Number & Verification Code.
- After entering the details press on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The new page of admits card displays on the screen.
- In the end, you need to download and take the printouts of the admit card for further references.