BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) organizes the BCECE Counselling 2020. Candidates can get admission in Pharmacy, and Agriculture programs through a state-level entrance examination. Admission to the affiliated institutions of Bihar state will be provided through BCECE Counselling 2020. For admission in the PCM & PCB group courses, candidates can appear for JEE Main & NEET UG examinations respectively. We’ve given details about BCECE Counselling 2020 in the following article.
BCECE Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|4th week of June 2020
|Declaration of result
|4th week of July 2020
|Counseling started from
|2nd week of August 2020
BCECE Counselling 2020
Counseling is important for interview round. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counseling session. The process of counseling will be available through the board website. The counseling will be conducted through offline mode. Candidates can attend the counseling on the basis of their order in the merit list. Fill the choices for the college and branch as per their preference. The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of candidate’s filled choices and availability of seats. Candidates will get the seats after verification of required original documents.
BCECE Counselling 2020 Procedure
- On the basis of ranks released by the board, the candidates can register for the counselling
- Check the ranks by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- There will be an online option form while checking the rank.
- It is necessary to fill the option form within the given time period to participate in the counselling.
- Take the printout of option form to present at the time of counseling.
- Candidates will be called for interview round on the basis of filled option form.
- Candidates will also have to verify the original documents on the counseling day.
- Seat allocation and interview process will be conducted through online mode.
- Report to the allotted college before last date of admission.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- 10th and 12th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- BCECE Exam Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate