BCKV Counselling 2023: The schedule of Counselling for Agriculture & Horticulture BSc Honors Course will be published soon. The counselling dates for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd round will be available on the official website. It will be declared at the same time during the releasing of BCKV UG Selection List. Further notice regarding BCKV Counselling 2023 will be available on the University’s website www.bckv.edu.in for the next session. More information about BCKV Counselling 2023 is given in the following article.
BCKV Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|1st week of August 2023
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form
|1st week of September 2023
|Correction/Modification of Application Form. (The candidates can edit their entries online any time, any number of time by using own E-Mail ID and Password in between the opening and closing date of online application).
|till 1st week of September 2023
|Date of Publication of Provisional Merit List
|2nd week of September 2023
|Date of Counselling, Counselling Procedure and Date of Reporting
|To be notified
A valid score in West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) will be used to provide admission to B.Tech. program. The marks obtained in an entrance examination conducted by the university will be used to provide admission to M.Tech, M.Sc, and Ph.D. courses. Final admission is offered on the basis of an interview conducted by the university for the shortlisted candidates.
Check Here: BCKV Merit List 2023 (Releasing soon)
For B.Tech & B.Sc Courses
- A valid score in WBJEE
For M.Sc., M.Tech & Ph.D. Courses
- Entrance Test conducted by the university followed by an interview.
BCKV Counselling 2023 Venue
The BCKV Counselling 2023 will be conducted at the following venue:
- N. Mukharjee Hall, Faculty of Agriculture Building, BCKV, Mohanpur, Nadia, West Bengal, India.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Age proof certificate (10th Admit Card).
- Higher Secondary or 12th Mark-sheet (both side).
- Domicile Certificate issued by Chairman, Municipality/Pradhan, Gram Panchayat /B.D.O./ S.D.O.
- Adhaar/Voter’s Identity Card of BCKV Counselling Date 2019 candidate or his/her parent.
- Passport size Photo.
- Stamp Size Photo for Library Membership.
- SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B category certificate.
- Medical Certificate (not more than 6 months old) from the proper authority.
- Sports proficiency certificates (at least inter-district level) of the competent authority.
Courses Provided through Counselling
- B.Tech: Agricultural Engineering
- B.Sc (Hons.): Agriculture/ Horticulture
M.Sc/ M.Tech/ Ph.D. in
- Agriculture Meteorology & Physics/ Biochemistry/ Chemicals/ Biotechnology
- Agricultural Engineering/Chemistry & Soil Science/ Economics/ Extension/ Statistics/ Entomology
|Farm Machinery & Power
|Genetics & Plant Breeding
|Seed Science & Technology
|Soil & Water Conservation/ Engineering
|Post-Harvest Food Engineering
|Spices, Plantation & Aromatic Crops
|Floriculture & Land Scape Architecture