BMCC Merit List 2021: Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce is a reputed name known in the educational system of India. The Deccan Education Society, Pune is the parenting body of BMCC. BMCC provides various UG and PG courses to eligible and deserving candidates based on the merit list.
BMCC will be releasing the merit list online after completion of the examination successfully. The merit list will be released on the official website of BMCC www.bmcc.ac.in. The candidates can check the admission list as it will be released for the respective courses. The applicants whose names will be declared in the list will be called for counseling procedure. At first, the BMCC will release the provisional list and after that, the final list will be released for various UG and PG courses.
Overview of BMCC Merit List 2021
|Name of the college||BMCC|
|Official website of BMCC||www.bmcc.ac.in|
|BMCC Provisional List 2021||June 2021|
|BMCC 1st List 2021||June 2021|
|BMCC 2nd List 2021||June 2021|
|BMCC 3rd List 2021||June 2021|
|BMCC 4th List 2021||July 2021|
|BMCC 5th List 2021||July 2021|
|BMCC 6th List 2021||July 2021|
How can you check the Merit List?
The applicants looking for admission to BMCC can check the merit list by following the steps given below.
- At the first step, the candidates need to visit the official website of BMCC bmcc.ac.in.
- Find out the link for the merit list released for UG and PG courses by BMCC.
- Now click on the link.
- In the next step, you have to enter the Roll No. / User ID and select the course you are applying for.
- Now, you can download the provisional Merit List.
Details are given in the Merit List
You can check or download the merit list following the step given above. If you have registered for a particular course but your name has not appeared on the merit list then you will not be allowed to take part in the counseling procedure. On the other hand, if your name has appeared on the merit list then you must report to the college on time for counseling along with necessary documents for verification. The Merit List will have these details about the appearing candidates.
- Name of the Applicant
- Registration Form No.
- Merit Rank of the Applicant
- Qualifying status
- An index score of the Applicant
- Special Category
- Stream Allocated
Verification of Documents
After the release of the Merit List, the shortlisted applicants have to present at the BMCC campus for verification of the documents. The candidates must carry the following documents for verification during the counseling process.
- Higher Secondary Mark Sheet (Original)
- Leaving Certificate (Original)
- Original Migration Certificate (If the applicant belongs to other states/Board)
- Original Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Original Gap Certificate (If applicable)
- DOB Certificate/ Domicile (Certificate for outsiders of Maharashtra candidates)
- Photocopy of the PAN Card and Aadhar Card
- 2 copies of passport size photographs
How Merit List will be prepared?
The preparation of the merit list will depend on various factors such as performance in the qualifying exam, No. of seats available, No. of applicants, etc. The preparation of the merit list for UG courses depends on the marks obtained by the students in the 12th class. The admissions will be provided strictly based on the merit list. There will be no entrance examination conducted by BMCC. The students can participate in the counseling to get admission in a particular course based on the merit list prepared by the college. The finally selected candidates can continue with the admission formalities to become a part of the college.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
For more details and updates, the students are advised to stay in touch with the college through the official website www.bmcc.ac.in.