BPUT Result 2024: Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) will soon going to release the Result for those students who appeared for (Autumn Semester (July to December) and Spring Semester (January to June)).
BPUT Result will be soon available here to download. Exam result will be announced by Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT) Odisha, official website www.bput.ac.in. Students will be soon able to check the direct link to check exam results. Biju Patnaik University of Technology results can be obtained through the official site of the University. Along with the results, you may also check for the syllabus and Exam schedule for other BPUT courses. You can also view their marks sheets and syllabus for the particular Semester.
BPUT Result 2024
|B.Pharm (Sem 8) MBA (Sem 4) Final Even Sem Online Exam 2024 Result||Will be released soon|
|Biju Patnaik University of Technology Odd Semester Result||Will be released soon|
|Biju Patnaik University of Technology Odd Semester Result 2024||Will be released soon|
|Ph.D Entrance Test 2024 Results||Will be released soon|
|Special Examination Biju Patnaik University of Technology 2024 Result||Will be released soon|
|Odd Semester Examination 2024 Result||Will be released soon|
|Biju Patnaik University of Technology Results of Architecture and Pharmacy for Odd Semester (Regular and Back) Examinations 2024||Will be released soon|
|Results for Odd Semester Examinations (Regular/Back): 2024||Will be released soon|
BPUT Result 2024
BPUT follows odd and even semester pattern for all its courses. The end-semester exam will be conducted in the months of December and July for odd and even semesters, respectively. Results will be published on the university website usually within a few days from the end semester examinations.
Important Points About the Result
- After the announcement of the result, only skilled applicants may appear in the counseling procedure.
- Aspirants will be called for counseling after giving consideration to the rank list.
- The scorecard consists of details of students like their total marks, name, parents’ name, date of birth, and many other important details.
- Students need to convey the information at the counseling venue on a given time & date for paper confirmation.
- After the conclusion of the counseling procedure, the allotment letter will be issued to the applicants for admission.
How to check and download Result
Students may check and download their Regular/Back result by following the below-given steps:
- You need to visit the new official BPUT website and click on ‘Results’.
- Once the results page will be loaded in the new tab, you need to enter his/her Reg No. along with the DOB and press on ‘View Result’.
- The result will be displayed on the screen. Applicants need to download the result and take its printout for future reference
- To check and download the Previous year’s results for diverse courses, candidates should execute the following steps:
- Applicants need to log in to the new official ‘ BPUT website’
- In the Quick Links section, you are requested to press on the ‘Results’ link
- The new window which will consist of all the results will open in the browser.
- Students need to search for the specific subject along with the year/ semester and press on the appropriate link
- In the next and final step, students should enter/her Registration Number in the provided dialog box
- After filling in the details press the ‘Show’ button to see the result.