BU Jhansi Result 2023: Bundelkhand University declares UG/PG degree results only through the online mode and notifies the students by updating the information on its official website. The university is located in the historic city of Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh. It is a public state university. The university came into existence on 26th august 1975 under the provision of Uttar Pradesh Universities Act. Bundelkhand University is the first ISO certified university in the state of Uttar Pradesh. University has 26 institutes and 9 faculty departments. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, research programs, professional courses, and technical program. University has a huge campus in Jhansi. Check the details about BU Jhansi Result 2023 in the article given below.
BU Jhansi Result 2023
The university declares the result through the online mode in the month of June. The result displayed information such as roll number, student name, registration number, date, course, years, semester, total marks, Subjects-wise marks. Candidates should contact the university authority in case of any issue related to the Bundelkhand University Result 2023. Programs offered in the university-run under a semester system and annual system. The university conducts the exams at the end of the semester system for programs under the semester system. Programs under the semester system are conducted by university twice in a year. Candidates fill an online examination from in order to appear in the annual exams.
Steps to check Bundelkhand University Result 2023
- Candidates need to check the university website first.
- The result will be available on the university website.
- Click on the examination tab at the homepage of the website.
- Select the option which says “Bundelkhand University Result 2023”.
- Candidates enter all detail on the login page like roll no and course.
- After the detailed result will appear on the screens.
- Candidates must save the result for reference in the future.
- Bundelkhand University Admission procedure is carried out through the merit list in the qualifying exam in the university.
- Direct admission and entrance tests conducted on national state and universities.
- Candidates (national and international) are applicable for the admission.
- Online application forms are available at the university online portal.
- All the candidates have to apply directly through an online application form.
- Candidates get the admission into programs like B. Com, BBA, BA, BCA. On the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exams.
- For new programs like M.Pharma, LLB, B.Sc (Agriculture), M.SC. (agriculture) candidates get admission through the entrance exam conducted by the university.