Burhani College Merit List 2024: Burhani College of Commerce & Arts releases the merit list for those students who are willing to get admission in Undergraduate/Postgraduate Courses. The Merit List complete details can be avail from below equipped section. Burhani College of Commerce & Arts Merit List will be released soon. The online Admission process to Undergraduate Courses at Burhani College will start from last week of May 2024.
Dear students 1st Merit List will be available in the 1st week of August 2024. So, stay connected for the latest updates. To avail more details about Burhani College Merit List you need to check the given section
Burhani College Merit List 2024 Important Dates
|Prospectus & Online Application forms||1st week of July 2024 to 1st week of August 2024|
|Pre Enrollment forms on University of Mumbai Portal||1st week of July 2024 to 1st week of August 2024|
|Submission of Online admission form||Last week of July 2024 to 1st week of August 2024|
|Declaration of First Merit List||1st week of August 2024|
|Verification of documents and payment of fees (with Undertaking form)||1st week of August 2024 to 2nd week of August 2024|
|Declaration of Second Merit List||2nd week of August 2024|
|Verification of documents and payment of fees (with Undertaking form)||2nd week of August 2024 to 3rd week of August 2024|
|Declaration of Third & Final Merit List||2nd week of August 2024|
|Verification of documents and payment of fees (with Undertaking form)||3rd week of August 2024|
About Burhani College of Commerce & Arts
|UG Courses||1. Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) – 100
2. Bachelor of Mass Media (B.M.M) – 60
3. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) – 100
4. B.M.S. – 60
|PG Courses||1. M.Com.(Business Management) – 80
2. M.Com (Advance Accountancy) – 60
There are different courses which are offered to eligible students, you can opt for these courses as per their interest and accessibility of the seats. The list of courses offered are as follows:
- Environmental Studies
Online Admission at Burhani College of Commerce & Arts
- Those who desire to apply for UG Courses in Burhani College they must apply for the pre-admission form enrollment through Mumbai University.
- Thereafter students must submit the pre-enrollment forms to the College within the stipulated period.
- Online Admission Link for Enrollment is active from last week of May 2024 to the second week of June 2024.
- Visit the admission link
- Fill up the enrollment form within the Closing date.
Burhani College Merit List 2024
- After the closing date of enrollment, University will publish the Merit List.
- First Merit List 2024 with other lists will be available at University’s official site.
- Burhani College of Commerce & Arts Merit list will be available on the Website.
To avail more details of Burhani College Commerce & Arts Admission List you are requested to bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+D