CCMB Hyderabad Ph.D Admission 2021: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) Hyderabad invites candidates to pursue research in modern biology resulting in a Ph.D. Degree. The projects offered for Ph.D. would be in the broad Regions of Cell Biology, Biology of Infection, Conservation Biology, Ecology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Developmental Plant Molecular Biology, Protein Structure and Function, Biology of Macromolecules, Biology, Epigenetics, Chromatin Biology, and Bioinformatics. Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology. Get more details about CCMB Hyderabad Ph.D Admission in the following article.
CCMB Hyderabad Ph.D Admission: Important Dates
|Online Registration Start Date||1st week of October 2021|
|Online Registration End Date||4th week of October 2021|
|Admit Card||To be announced later|
|Computer Based Test||4th week of November 2021|
|Candidates shortlisted for interview||To be announced later|
|Date of Interviews||To be announced later|
- Applying candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Pharmacy/Medicine or a Master’s degree in any branch of science.
- Those applicants who in the final year of the qualifying degree program are also eligible to apply.
- However, if the candidate will be selected on the qualifying degree with the defined marks criteria, and they can only join the Ph.D. program.
- The application fee for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates will be Rs.500/-
- For Other Backward Class (OBC)- Non-Creamy Layer the fee will be Rs.250/-
- For Physically Handicapped (PH), Scheduled Castes (SCs), Scheduled Tribes (STs) candidates, there will be no application fee.
- The application fees should be paid online mode only and is non‐ refundable.
CCMB Hyderabad Ph.D Admission 2021 Application Form
Click on the online payment and enter some details like date of birth candidate’s name, mobile number, etc. Candidates should proceed for payment after entering all these details. Through net banking/credit, card/debit card, candidates can pay the application fee. As a next step, start filling the application form of CCMB Hyderabad Ph.D Admission. Now candidates must fill all the required details like Address Details, Details about common entrance tests. They can upload documents such as signature and photograph. Candidates are required to print their filled and submitted Application Form for further purposes as the last step of the process.
- After filling the application, form eligible candidates will be called for a computer-based written test at one of their preferred centers among the 19 test centers across the country.
- After qualifying the written exam those candidates having a valid Fellowship for pursuing a Ph.D. will appear for an interview at the Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad.
- For pursuing Ph.D. at CCMB, a valid fellowship is an ABSOLUTE requirement, and the eligible fellowships are:
- Any other equivalent fellowship for pursuing a Ph.D. or Any National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR, etc.), DST-INSPIRE.
- Candidates must have a GATE score of at least 85.0 percentile with a BE/B.Tech degree in Biotechnology or in any engineering discipline.
- For pursuing a Ph.D. at CCMB Candidates, qualifying both preliminary and the final interview will be selected.
CCMB Hyderabad Ph.D Admission 2021: Important Note
- Until the time of joining, the fellowship MUST be valid.
- The M.Sc/M.Tech/M. Pharm candidates with GATE/GPAT or candidates with lecturer-ship only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination will not be shortlisted for an interview.
- At the examination center and/or in Hyderabad for interviews, candidates will have to make their OWN arrangements for travel, stay, etc.
- Traveling allowance is not payable by CCMB.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel