The CEE AMPAI Application Form will be released in the 3rd week of March 2022 by the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institutes. Admissions in PG courses in colleges associated with AMPAI West Bengal will be given through Common Entrance Examination AMPAI. The CEE AMPAI Application Form can be filled both online and offline. Read the further details about CEE AMPAI and the steps to fill the CEE AMPAI Application Form in the article below.
CEE AMPAI 2022 Important Dates
|Official Notification will be released on||3rd week of March 2022|
|The application Form starts from||1st week of May 2022|
|Last date to fill the application form||1st week of June 2022|
|Publishing of Admit card||1st week of June 2022|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of June 2022|
|Publication of Result||4th week of June 2022|
Steps to fill CEE AMPAI Application Form 2022
Online Application Form
- Visit the official website i.e. ampai.in and click on “Apply Online”
- Create a user id account at “New Online Registration” and Logging In with Unique Password
- Login using Email ID and Password
- Fill in the information asked which will be as follows:
- Upload the scanned images of the following documents as per the specification is given below.
- Pay the application fee through a suitable mode as given below.
Offline Application Form
- Visit the official website ampai.in
- Click on “Apply Offline”
- Download the application form and fill all the required details.
- Send it by post along with a demand draft of the application fee INR 200/- to the official address.
- The official address to send the form is
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Dwaraka Building 1st floor
Sarta Bose Road, Kolkata
West Bengal 700 020
Attach the following documents with CEE AMPAI Application Form
- Copy of Admit card of 10th standard
- Duly filled domicile certificate.
- Payment of the application fee can be done through a demand draft.
- The Application fee to fill CEE AMPAI Application Form will be INR 200/-.
- The application fee can be paid online using Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- The application fee can also be paid through a demand draft.
- The DD will be in favor of the Association of Minority Professional Academic Institute or AMPAI payable at Kolkata.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must at least be of 17 years of age.
- MCA: A 3 years’ graduation degree, expect BBA with Mathematics at 10+2 with at least 50% marks.
- MBA: A Graduation Degree is required.
- Tech: A B.Tech. degree in the equivalent field will be required.
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying examination can also apply.
|Section||Number of Questions||Marks||Total marks|
|Aptitude Test||50||1 mark||50|
|Knowledge test ( as per M.tech course)||150||1 mark each||150|
|Knowledge test ( as per course)||100||1 mark each||150|
|25||2 marks each|