CENTAC Application Form 2023 will be released in the month of June 2023. Candidates have to enter particulars like name, date of birth, educational and personal details, etc while filing CENTAC Application Form 2023. For admission into various undergraduate courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy into different government institutions of Puducherry & other states/UTs without any entrance exam, CENTAC Application Form 2023 will be released by CENTAC (Central Admission Committee). They also have to pay registration cum examination fee. On the basis of their performance in the 10+2 or equivalent board examination, candidates will get admission. Candidates can get detailed information about CENTAC Application Form 2023 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
CENTAC Application Form 2023
- CENTAC 2023 Online Application Link will be provided here.
CENTAC 2023 Important Dates
|Availability of Online Application
||3rd week of May 2023
|Last Date of form submission
||1st week of June 2023
|Last Date of receipt of online printout
||3rd week of June 2023
|Merit List Published
||3rd week of July 2023
|Counselling Start date
||Last week of August 2023
CENTAC Application Form 2023 Details
The candidates are advised to check and ensure that they meet all the eligibility conditions set by CENTAC. The application form will be provided through online mode. Candidates must provide their valid mobile number during form filling. Candidates take the print copy of the filled application form, after the form submission. Candidates will be required to send the print out by post/courier or submitted in person to the official address along with all the required documents as given below.
Stages to complete CENTAC Application Form 2023
- Application Fee Payment
- Filling of the Application Form
- Uploading Photograph
- Application Submission
Steps to fill CENTAC Application Form 2023
- Visit the official website and register by entering required details.
- The candidates will get a link, on the registered email ID.
- Log in to this account by entering their registered email id, date of birth and password and select their state and course.
- Candidates have to pay application fee via Debit/Credit cards using online gateway payment or Net banking.
- Fill the CENTAC 2018application form by entering the required particulars.
- Candidates have to upload their recent passport size, colored photograph.
- Candidates have to submit their filled in application form.
- Take a printout of the application and sign it as the designated place.
- The printed application form along with the self-attested certificates/documents (given below) has to be sent to the official address in person or by post.
- All documents should be self-attested and the application number written on the top right of each certificate/document.
||20 KB to 25 KB
Documents required to sent with the Application Form
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- 12th or equivalent exam mark sheet
- Age proof (Birth Certificate or SSLC mark sheet)
- Residence Certificate
- Permanent Integrated Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Online Payment
- Nationality Certificate
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
||Fee (GEN category)
||Fee (Reserved Category)
- Candidates can pay the application fee only through online mode.
- Candidates can use credit card/debit card/net banking to pay the application fee.
- Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- For BAMS, candidate’s lower age limit is 17 Years (as on 1st October 2023).
- For B.Tech, the upper age limit is 21 years (as on 1st July 2023).
- There will be a three years relaxation for SC Candidates.
For B. Tech. Course:
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board is required to fill the application form.
- Candidates have secured a minimum of 45% marks in the above qualifying exam (40% marks in case of reserved category).
- The above examination should be qualified with Physics & Mathematics along with one of the given subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer Science.
- For SC, three attempts application & for other, only two attempts.
For B. Pharma. Course:
- Passed 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category).
- The above examination should be passed with Physics & Chemistry along with one of the given subjects: Mathematics /Biology/Bio-Technology/Computer Science.
- There are no attempt limits for B. Pharma.
For BAMS Course:
- Passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board with at least 50% marks (For GEN), 45% marks (For OBC/BCM/MBC/EBC/OPH (GEN & OBC) and 40% marks (For SC/ST/OPH).
- Qualify the above exam with Physics, Biology, Chemistry & English subjects individually.
- There is only one attempt limit.
CENTAC Application Form 2023: Important Points
- The fee can be paid only through online mode (credit cards/debit cards/net banking).
- Candidates have to submit the filled application form to the official address.
- The merit list will be released through online mode.
- The merit list will be made on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their qualifying examination.
- The counseling will be started through offline mode.
- Candidate’s original documents should be verified, during the document verification process.
- To participate in the counseling procedure, candidates have to pay the admission fee through the online mode.
- The conducting authority will release a seat allotment list, after the completion of the counseling process within one week.
- If a candidate will be failed to report at a given time, their seat will be canceled.