CG PPHT 2024: Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test is an entrance exam that grants admission into Pharmacy courses to eligible candidates. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), Raipur is in charge of organizing this entrance exam. The exam will take place in the month of May every year in order to select the eligible aspirants who are interested to get admission in several offered programs in the colleges of Chhattisgarh state. The qualified individuals will be able to avail the opportunity to secure admission in colleges that offer B. Pharma & D. Pharma in Chhattisgarh state.
With the help of this article, we will give you all the important particulars about the CG PPHT 2024 examination like its Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form Process, Result Announcement, Counselling, etc.
CG PPHT 2024 Overview
|Name of the Examination
|Chhattisgarh Pre–Pharmacy Test (CG PPHT)
|Also Known as
|Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB)
|State-Level Entrance Examination
|Mode Of Application Form
CG PPHT 2024 Important Dates
|Start of the online application process
|Second week of April 2024
|Online application process ending date
|First week of May 2024
|Date of release of the application correction dates
|First week of May 2024
|Admit card availability date
|Second week of May 2024
|Date of CG PPHT Exam 2024
|Fourth week of May 2024
|Answer key release date
|Entrance exam results declaration
|Date of commencement of the counseling process
CG PPHT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- An individual who is a citizen of India will be eligible to take part in the application process.
- Those aspirants who have completed the age of 30 years as of 1st July 2024 can apply for B. Pharma course. However, a 3 years relaxation of age will be there for reserved category candidates.
- For Pharma course, there will not be any age relaxation.
- An applicant who has successfully cleared class 12th from any recognized board only in the science stream will be able to apply for the examination.
- Individuals should have studied compulsory subjects such as Biology/ Physics/ Biotechnology/, Chemistry/ Mathematics and English subjects in the qualifying examination.
- It is crucial to attain at least 45% marks in 10+2 and 40% Marks for reserved category applicants.
CG PPHT 2024 Application Form
In the section below, find out the complete details with some general guidelines related to the CG PPHT Application Form 2024:
- The Application Form can be availed only by the eligible applicants, therefore the Applicants must satisfy their eligibility before applying for the examination. The online registration process will begin soon on the scheduled date and time. You can submit the application form through online mode. Make sure to fill out the full application form very carefully though official authority of the examination will also grant the correction faciality for the application form to the applicants.
- Individuals can correct their mistakes in the form within the correction period though the correction facility will be applicable for specified fields only. The multiple application forms of same candidates will get rejected by the authority.
- It s recommended to submit the application forms before the due date which is in the first week of May 2024, as no application form will be accepted by the exam officials after the last date and time.
- Make sure to preserve the copy of accurately filled application form and application charges receipt for future references.
Applicants can submit the cost of application fee via online mode only. Online payment facilities such as Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment can be used for the transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee for every category is given below:
- General Category: Rs. 200
- OBC category: Rs. 150
- SC/ ST category: Rs. 100
The examination will be held in an offline method which means candidates have to take the test through pen and paper-based mode. They will be answering all the questions as objective type. Candidates need to attempt a total of 150 questions in the question paper. A total 1 mark will be awarded upon giving each correct response and the authorities won’t apply any negative marking in the examination.
The result of the exam will be published after the answer key is out. The outcome will be made available via the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Aspirants will have to provide user credentials to check the result and those individuals successfully clear the exam will participate for counseling session. One has to qualify the minimum cut-off marks in order to be eligible for the Counselling. Moreover, they need to upload the following documents for the counselling procedure:
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate
- Admit Card of CG PPHT 2024
- Result of CG PPHT 2024
- Admission letter
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs