CG PPHT 2022: Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CPEB), Raipur is the organizing body that will conduct the CG PPHT (Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test). The examination will be conducted in the 3rd week of May 2022. The candidates qualifying CG PPHT 2022 will get great opportunities to get admission in various B. Pharma & D.Pharma colleges. CG PPHT (Chhattisgarh Pre Pharmacy Test) is a state-level entrance test conducted every year to provide admission to eligible candidates.
The candidates interested to get admission to B.Pharma and D.Pharam courses can go through the important details from this article such as eligibility, exam pattern, application form, etc.
CG PPHT Exam- An Overview
|Examination||CG PPHT (Chhattisgarh Pre-Pharmacy Test)|
|Examination type||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Organizing body||CG Vyapam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Examination date||Will be updated soon|
|Duration of examination||2 hours|
CG PPHT 2022 Important Dates
|Important Events||Tentative Important dates|
|The application process will be commenced from||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date of application form||1st week of April 2022|
|Admit card will be released||2nd week of May 2022|
|Examination date of CG PPHT 2022||3rd week of May 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of June 2022|
|Starting of counseling||2nd week of June 2022|
- The candidates must be an Indian National.
- For B. Pharma, the candidates must not have completed the age of 30 years as of 1st July 2022. The relaxation in age will be provided up to 3 years to the reserved category candidates.
- The candidates must have passed the 12th standard from a recognized Board with Science stream.
- The candidates must have these compulsory subjects in their qualifying examination- Physics, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Chemistry, and English.
- You must have scored a minimum of 45% in the 12th standard and 40% in the case of reserved categories.
CG PPHT 2022 Application Form
- The candidates willing to apply for CG PPHT 2022 must have submitted their application only through online mode. Apart from online mode, there is no other application mode.
- The application form will be available from the 2nd week of March 2022 and the application process will end up to the 1st week of April 2022.
- You must have a valid email ID and mobile number required to fill in the application form.
- Each candidate also has to upload his/her passport size photograph and signature with definite size and format as prescribed in the instructions.
- It is advised to fill the application forms correctly as there will be no correction facility provided later on.
- As the application procedure is completely online, hence the candidates do not have to send hard copies of the application forms.
- Make sure you keep the CG PPHT 2022 Application Form confirmation page with you till the admission procedure is completed.
The payment of the application fee is compulsory for all the candidates to complete the application process. The application fee can only be paid through online mode via Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card, etc.
The candidates must note that once the fee paid will not be refunded. The application fee for different categories is different.
|For General category candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|For OBC category candidates||Rs. 150/-|
|For SC/ST category candidates||Rs. 100/-|
- The entrance examination of CG PPHT 2022 will be conducted through offline mode.
- The question paper will have a total of 150 questions of MCQ type.
- The candidates will be allotted with 1 mark for each correct answer.
- There is no penalty for incorrect answers.
The examination syllabus is based on the 11th and 12th standards in which the students have already been studied. An overview of the syllabus of CG PPHT 2022 is given below.
Physics syllabus: Basic concepts of Physics, Human Eye, Optics, Work, Velocity, Volume and Pressure, Volume & Pressure, Heat & Related Theories, Atomic Theory, Energy & Power, Volume & Pressure, etc.
Biology syllabus: Role of plants in Human Welfare, Endocrine system, Tissue & Tissue system, Structure, and Function of Animal Tissues, Viruses & Bacteria, Biotechnology, History of Mammalian Organ, etc.
Chemistry syllabus: Electrochemistry, the structure of the atom, chemical periodicity, comparative study of elements, Surface Chemistry, Thermodynamics & Thermochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Nuclear Chemistry, etc.
Mathematics syllabus: Trigonometry, Differential Calculus, Statistics, Integral Calculus, Numerical methods, Algebra, Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions, etc.
CG PPHT 2022 Admit Card
The admit cards of the entrance test will be released through online mode only on the official website. The candidates will be able to download the admit cards using their login credentials. The students must have appeared in the examination hall along with the admit card and their ID proof.
CG PPHT 2022 Answer Key
The examination authority will release the answer key through online mode on the official website. It will be uploaded on the website after the examination is completed (approximately in the 4th week of May 2022). The candidates can get the answer key by using their User Id & Password. You can refer to the answer key to check your performance in the examination. You can also raise your queries if you find any discrepancy in the answer key.
Declaration of Results- CG PPHT 2022
The authority will release the results after the answer key is uploaded on the website. The examination results will also be released on the website (probably in the 1st week of June 2022). The results can be downloaded using the login credentials. The qualified candidates will be called for counseling rounds. You have to qualify the minimum cut off marks to be eligible for counseling.
In counseling, only those students are allowed to take part who have been qualified in the entrance examination. The entire procedure of counseling is conducted through online mode. There will be certain steps in the counseling process such as Registration, Document Verification, Filling the preferences of the college, etc. For document verification, the candidates have to show their original documents. These are the documents that you have to bring for verification for counseling-
- Mark sheet & certificate of 10th standard
- Mark sheet & certificate of 12th standard
- Admit card of CG PPHT entrance test
- Result card of CG PPHT test
- Admission letter
- Caste certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Passport size photographs
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
For more details and updates, the students can visit the official website http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/.