CG Pre MCA 2023: The official authorities of the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conduct the entrance exam called CG Pre MCA. Many governments and private colleges in Chhattisgarh provides admission to qualified applicants in the MCA courses. Students’ needs appear for the CG Pre MCA entrance exam to get admission to a PG course of Master of Computer Applications (MCA) in Chhattisgarh state. To get admission to MCA courses in the top MCA colleges in Chhattisgarh students qualify the entrance test. This exam organizes every year for the eligible applicants or it is conducted once a year. In this post, you can get more details about the CG Pre MCA 2023.
CG Pre MCA 2023: Important Dates
|Candidate get the Online application form from||3rd week of March 2023|
|The end date to apply||2nd week of April 2023|
|Get the admit card||4th week of April 2023|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2023|
|answer key||3rd week of May 2023|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2023|
|Start the Counseling||1st week of June 2023|
- Only the eligible Indian citizens can apply
- The applying candidate holds a valid domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state.
- The applicant from a recognized board or university must complete a bachelor ’s degree in the relevant field in order to appear for the entrance exam.
- Those candidates who belong to the General category must score not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Those candidates who belong to the reserved category they must score not less than 45% marks in the qualifying exam in order to appear for the entrance exam
- In order to appear for the entrance, the exam candidates must be below the age of 32 years at the time of admission.
CG Pre MCA 2023: Application Form
On the official web portal of the university, the candidate will get the application forms in online mode. Before filling, the form students need to read all the instructions carefully related to the application form. In order to get admission Applicants must also meet the eligibility criteria set by the university. Candidate has details as required like phone number, email, name, address, and education at the time of filing the application form. To upload the scanned photo and signature in the form candidate must fill. The details in the application form. After the information is filled and documents are uploaded then applicants are advised to pay the application fee.
|Categories||Amount (in Rs.)|
|General||will begin 200|
|Entrance exam Mode||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English, Hindi|
|Time Duration||3 hours|
|Type of Questions||MCQ|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Marking Scheme||Each question carries 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.|
Subject-wise distribution of Questions/ Marks
|Subject||Number of Questions/ Marks|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40|
For admission to the respective seats of MCA through the state entrance examination, the Directorate will release the counselling schedule. In three phases, tentatively the counselling procedure of CG Pre MCA will be conducted. To participate in the counselling round, students will be required to register online make the payment, lock their choices and get their documents verified.
Document s required during counseling
- Caste certificate of belonging to reserve category of Chhattisgarh
- Sainik class certificate (if applicable)
- Freedom Fighter (FF) class certificate (if applicable)
- Birth certificate
- Class 10th/ 12th degree/ diploma/ ITI mark sheet
- Mark sheet of CG Pre MCA
- Domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh in the specified format
- Persons with disability (PWD) certificate (if applicable)
Syllabus of CG Pre MCA 2023
- Mathematics: Trigonometry, Linear Programming, Algebra, Vector, Calculus, Probability and Statistics, Differential Equations, Co-ordinate Geometry
- Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning: Coding and Decoding, Assertion and reasons, Visual-spatial reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Statements, and assumptions
- Computer Awareness: Basics, Computer Language, Architecture, Data Representation, Flowchart, and Algorithms
- General Awareness: Finance, Healthcare, Scientific Inventions, Industry, Cultural dimensions, Governance, Transportation