CMC Vellore Application Form 2018
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Dates
CMC Vellore is administrated by the CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore. For the admission of students in MBBS CMC Vellore is a national level medical entrance examination conducted by Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University. Admission to MBBS course will be done on the basis of NEET Score. This university gives admission to students in B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc & many other courses. It is a university level entrance examination which offers courses in diploma, UG, PG and doctoral levels. Check complete details about CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 including the application form, steps to apply, exam dates, etc.
UG Courses (Group A): Allied Health Sciences Degree, B.Sc Nursing.
Diploma, MPH, M.Sc & Fellowship Courses (Group B): M.Sc, Nursing, Fellowship Courses, Allied Health Sciences Diplomas, MPH (Master of Public Health), Post Graduate Diplomas.
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 Important Dates
For UG Courses- (Announced)
|Application Form Starts||21st February 2018|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||26th March 2018|
|Last date to submit other documents||2nd April 2018|
|Admit Card release||2 weeks before the exam|
|Date of Exam (Step 1)||15th May 2018 (Morning)|
For Group A (Except MBBS)
List for Step-2
|25th May||21st May|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||23rd – 25th July||26th & 27th July|
|Selection Results||30th July||28th July|
|Registration||20th August||16th August|
For Group B (Science, Non-Science & Special Papers)
|Courses||Diploma (Nursing)||AHS Diploma & M.Sc||MPH & DCPC|
List for Step-2
|25th May||23rd May||23rd May|
|Step-2 (Special tests and interviews)||7th & 8th August||31st July & 8th August||12th & 13th June|
|Selection Results||10th August||2nd August||14th June|
|Registration||27th August||13th August||29th June|
For PG Courses- (Announced)
|Online application process starts||25th November 2017|
|Last date for online application||7th February 2018|
|Online submission of PG NEET 2018 Score||15th February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of supporting documents||12th February 2018|
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||12th February 2018|
|Release of list of candidates invited for Step 2||6th March 2018|
|Registration (Step 2) and Medical Checkup at Vellore||20th March 2018|
|Step 2: Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore||21th March 2018|
|Release of final selection list||22nd March 2018|
|Acceptance before 12.00 noon||23rd March 2018|
|Registration for admission to Degree Programmes||3rd April 2018|
|Registration for admission to Diploma Courses||4th April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Group A Courses:
|MBBS||12th passed with physics, chemistry & biology subjects securing 60% marks.|
|B.Sc Nursing||Student must have passed the 12th exam after the period of 12 year study with Physics, Chemistry Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English subjects. Only unmarried women candidates can apply.|
|BPT||12th passed with 35% marks each in Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Botany & Zoology.|
|BOT, B.Sc. MLT, B.Optom, B.Sc Medical Records Science||12th passed with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.|
|B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy||12th passed with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology or Botany & zoology.|
Eligibility Criteria for Group B Courses:
|M.Sc. Biostatistics||B.Sc. Statistics or B.Sc Degree in any subject with statistics.|
|M.Sc. Medical Physic||B.Sc. with Physics as main subject.|
|MPH (Master of Public Health)||MBBS, MOT, MPT, BDS, BVSc, & MSc Nursing passed students can apply.|
|Diploma in Nursing||12th or equivalent exam passed with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) & English securing 40% marks. Minimum age should be 17 years as or on 31st Dec 2016.|
|Diploma in MRT, Urology Technology, Anesthesia Tech, Hand & Leprosy Physiotherapy Tech & Dermatology Laboratory Tech.||Passed 12th with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects.|
|Diploma in Optometry, Prosthetics & Orthotics||Secured 40% in 12th exams with English, Physics & Biology/Mathematics|
|PG Diploma in Cardiac Technology||B.Sc with English and any one as main subject Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biology.|
|PG Diploma in Health Management||Bachelors degree in any stream|
|PG Diploma in Dietetics||B.Sc. Home Science or B.Sc. Nutrition and Dietetics|
|PG Diploma in Hospital Administration||Bachelors degree in any stream|
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 Details
- The application form will be available from 25th November 2017 for PG and 21st February 2018 for UG courses.
- No other mode is applicable to get CMC Vellore Application Form 2018.
- Candidates must read the instruction carefully, before filling the application form.
- Candidates can apply for more than one course in the same application form.
- Before application filing, candidates must ready with the scanned photograph & signature.
- Keep the print copy of the completed application form for future reference.
Steps to apply for CMC Vellore Application Form 2018
- Visit the official link on the official website and click on that.
- Now, Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Fill all the required details for registration such as name, gender, date of birth, email & mobile number and click on the “Register” button.
- Sign with the “Temporary Registration No.” & “Application Number”.
- The application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Fill your personal details & click on “Submit & Go Next”.
- Select the course applied for & exam city center.
- Upload your scanned images, i.e. photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee, after image upload.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for further use.
- The fee payment can be done through debit/credit card or demand draft/e-challan.
- Rs. 800/- with an additional fee of Rs. 500/- per course for Group A & PG courses or Rs. 100/- per course for Group B.
- Demand draft should be made in favor of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” payable at Vellore from any nationalized bank.
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 Important Points
- Keep the print copy of the filled application for future use.
- The last date to fill the application form is 26th March 2018 (For UG) & 7th February 2018 (For PG).
- You have to fill CMC Vellore application on the basis of NEET score.
- The application form will be provided only through online mode.