CSAET 2024: Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati conducts CSAET every year to offer admission to eligible candidates in the M.Ed program. Combined Shiksha Acharya Entrance Test is a combined entrance test that is conducted to offer admission in three deemed Sanskrit Universities. These Universities are- SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati.
It is conducted in different parts of the country to select eligible candidates for admission. CSAET is inviting applications from eligible candidates for admissions. The candidates who are interested to get admission to these Sanskrit Universities can go through this article to get important details for admission.
Important Dates for CSAET 2024
|Commencement of application form||January 2024|
|The end date of the application form||March 2024|
|Last date to pay the application fee||March 2024|
|Availability of admit cards||April 2024|
|Examination Date||May 2024|
|Declaration of results||June 2024|
|The date for the first counseling||June to July 2024|
|The date for 2nd & 3rd counseling||July 2024|
- The course duration is of 2 years.
- The candidates must have passed Shashtri/ B.A./ equivalent degree and/or Acharya/ M.A. (Skt.) / equivalent program, Shiksha Shastri/ B.Ed course (With Sanskrit Teaching) from a recognized University.
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in both theory and practical papers separately and 50% aggregate is required in Shiksha Shastri/ B.Ed (Skt.) Methodology.
- 5% relaxation will be provided to SC/ ST/ Otherwise able category candidates (i.e. minimum 45% in each section and 45% in aggregate).
- Admission to M.Ed will be offered based on the prescribed reservations by the Govt. of India and the merit list prepared based on the combined M.Ed Entrance Test 2024.
- The minimum age to appear for the entrance test is 22 years as of 1st October 2024.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
CSAET 2024 Application Form
The candidates can submit their application forms from the official website. You can visit these websites to get detail about the application form and the brochure.
It is advised to go through the brochure before applying. The candidates also have to pay a certain amount of application fee i.e. 1200/-. The applicants will be able to pay the fee through online mode.
There will be two parts in the examination- Part A (Objective type) & Part B (Subject-based question). The question paper will be available in Sanskrit medium. The examination duration will be of 2 hours. The candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% in both the papers separately.
If a candidate has failed to score 50% in a question paper I then his/her question paper will not be considered. The total marks will be 150, out of which 100 marks will be allotted to Part A and 50 marks will be allotted to Part B.
Part A (Objective Type)
Part A will have MCQ type questions and the maximum marks allotted to Part A are 100 marks. All the questions will be available in Sanskrit. Part A consists of 4 sections-
- Educational Psychology (25 marks)
- Sanskrit Language Competency (25 marks)
- The Teaching of Sanskrit (25 marks)
- GK related to Education & Teaching (25 marks).
Part B (Subject-Based Question)
The maximum marks allotted to Part B are 50 marks. There will be 4 sections in Part B also.
- Outline of Poetry/ Prose lesson plans (10 marks)
- Linguistic Components of Sanskrit (10 marks)
- Preparing a balanced question paper on a provided subject (10 marks)
- Action Research project on a provided topic (20 marks)
- Hamirpura (H.P.)
- New Delhi
Documents Needed for Admissions
- Self-attested photocopy of age proof
- Self-attested photocopy of mark sheets/ degrees
- Reservation certificate for eligible candidates
- Latest passport size photographs of the applicants
- Medical-fitness certificate (must be issued by the registered medical practitioner)
- Admit Card
For more details, the candidates can visit the official website https://rsvidyapeetha.ac.in anytime.