D.El.ED Admission 2024: One can pursue D.El.ED or Diploma in Elementary Education course as both full-time or regular as well as Correspondence/ Distance Education mode as it is offered on these levels. The admission procedure for the correspondence course is similar to that of a Full-time/ regular D.El.ED course. However, in terms of institutes, there are very few colleges like IGNOU, SCERT Bihar, NIOS, etc that offer the D.El.ED course through distance education. In this article, you will know about the admission process of top institutions, important dates, top entrance examinations, eligibility criteria, etc. from this post. So, keep going through this page if you wish to know more about the D.El.ED Admission 2024.
D.El.ED Admission 2024 Registration Dates
|Exams||Registration Dates||Entrance Exam Dates|
|Andhra Pradesh||March 2024||May 2024|
|Delhi||July 2024||June 2024|
|Goa||April 2024||May 2024|
|Haryana||May 2024||June 2024|
|NIOS||May 2024||June 2024|
|Bihar||January 2024||March 2024|
|Uttar Pradesh||April 2024||May 2024|
|Assam||May 2024||September 2024|
|CG Pre||July 2024||August 2024|
|Delhi CBT Exam||July 2024||August 2024|
D.El.ED Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Those entrants who are aspiring to get admission in D.El.ED courses and preparing for the entrance exams should be aware that they have to fulfill the eligibility requirements to get admission into the course. However, the eligibility for this course differs from college to college. Some institutes offer direct admission to the course while a few institutions grant admission based on entrance exams conducted at the state level to choose the desiring students.
The basic eligibility criteria for almost all the institutions for this course in India is given hereby:
- Each applicant should have completed their 10+2 in any stream.
- It is vital for the entrants to have passed their 10+2 Board examination with a minimum aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Also, candidates of the SC/ ST category will be eligible to get a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate score.
- Some colleges/universities have prescribed an age limit for pursuing the course, the upper age limit ranges between 34 to 35 years, while the lower age limit ranges between 17 to 18 years.
- If you want to get admission to some of the top colleges/ universities, then it is mandatory to clear the entrance examination conducted at the state level. The scores or ranks of the candidates will be considered for their admission to a college.
- After passing the entrance exam candidates may also have to appear for a personal interview or Group discussion round followed by a Document Verification process.
D.El.ED Admission 2024 Admission Process
The admission procedures for this program are typically selected through entrance examinations, merit, PI, and GD before the final decision is made. Students who wish to enroll in this course in 2024, should be aware of the top college’s particular admissions requirements. Another method of enrollment to a top college is an entrance exam.
In order to ensure that your application for admission to the desired program is determined, you must do the following:
- Before submitting the online application form, individuals are required to choose a college and the entrance test that the specific university accepts.
- Prospective applicants have to go to the relevant website, complete and submit an application form for online course admission.
- They can make the payment of the application fees easily through online available modes.
- Aspirants should apply, appear for the entrance exam, and qualify for it with a score higher than the cutoff. The candidate’s scores in the entrance exam will be used to submit college applications.
- Some of the documents that are typically required for admission include a passport-size photo, a 12th-grade sheet, caste certificate for the appropriate candidates belonging to SC or ST category, and a migration and transfer certificate.
- On a specific day, the authorities will make the merit list public via both online and offline methods. If an entrant is chosen, they should report on campus or submit an online report.
Entrance Exam Syllabus
Test takers must prepare themselves for the entrance exams, they should have complete knowledge of the Exam Syllabus and must be well-versed before appearing for the exam. For the entrance exam syllabus of D.El.ED course, they should understand the pattern for the test and are instructed to revise subjects from grades 10 and 12. The entrance exam is designed as an Objective-based or Multiple Choice Queries.
Here are the main topics which compromise the D.El.ED entrance examination syllabus:
- Mathematics and Numerical Ability
- General Knowledge
- Teaching Abilities
- Language Test (Hindi/ English or regional language)