Delhi CET Admit Card 2020: The Department of Training and Technical Education will issue Admit Card. For admission into various non-engineering and engineering colleges to pursue the Polytechnic diploma, Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi conducts the Delhi Common Entrance Test (Delhi CET Admit Card 2020). The conducting body will provide the Delhi CET admit card only to the successfully registered candidates. The admit card will be released, at least, a week before the examination. The candidates will need Application Number and Password to download it. Get all the information about Delhi CET Hall Tickets 2020 in the article below.
Delhi CET Admit Card 2020: Important Dates
|Admit card download date||May 2020|
|Exam commencement date||June 2020|
|Result declaration date||June 2020|
|Counselling date||July/August 2020|
Admit Card Details
- The authority will release the Admit Card probably in the month of May 2020.
- Candidates who completed the application process successfully can download the admit card from the official site of the authority.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to examination center.
- The admit card will include important information about the exam such as candidate’s roll number, name, date and time of exam, examination centre, etc.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give exam, without the admit card.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to download Delhi CET Admit Card
- Candidate can access the access the official website and click on ‘Download Admit Card’ link.
- Then, the candidates will be lead to the admit card portal.
- To open the portal, the candidates will have to submit the Application Form (Test), Application Form Number, and Password.
- Once the admit card has been displayed, download it.
Contents of Admit Card
Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Application Number, Roll Number, Test Number, Address, Photograph, Date of Exam, Time of Exam, Address of the Exam Center, Thumb Impression, Signature, Signature of Controller, Signature of Invigilator
Documents to be carried with Admit Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- School ID Card, etc.
|Mode of exam||Pen & Paper mode (offline)|
|No. of Questions||150 objective type questions|
|Duration||2 hrs and 30 min|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for each incorrect response|
|Language||Hindi and English|