Delhi University Admissions 2019: Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Patten
Delhi University is one of the top universities in India that offer quality education and placement to Indian as well as overseas applicants. Delhi University offers various UG and PG courses to interested and eligible applicants such as B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, M.Sc, B.Ed, M.A, M.Com, M.Phil, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA and many more etc. The applicants interested in getting admission have to go through entrance examination of Delhi University. The appearing applicants can check the important details of the examination from this article.
Delhi University Notifications
Delhi University Application form 2019 will be available from May 2019, after the release of official notice candidate may apply for the same.
Important Dates for UG Courses (Merit-Based)
|Online Registration Starts from||May 2019|
|Last date for Online Registration||June 2019|
|1st Admission list notification by Colleges||June 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||July 2019|
|Last date for admission||August 2019|
Important Dates for UG Courses (Entrance Based)
|Online Registration Starts from||May 2019|
|Last date to register||June 2019|
Important Dates for PG Courses:
|Registration Starts from||June 2019|
|Registration form last date||20th June 2019|
|Entrance Exam||second week of July 2019|
|Release of Answer Key||second week of July 2019|
|Declaration of Result||first week of July 2019|
|Date of Interview||last week of August 2019|
Important Dates for B.Tech Course:
|Admission Form Available from||May 2019|
|Admission form Last date||last week of April 2019|
|Admission Test Date||Soon will be notified|
Important Dates for MD/MS & MDS Courses:
|Release of Application form||March 2019|
|Application submission last date||March 2019|
|Release of Merit List||Updated soon|
- The applicants who wish to get admission in Bachelor’s degree in Science, they must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with either PCB/PCM.
- The applicants who wish to get admission in PG courses must have completed any of the UG courses in related discipline from a recognized university/institute across India.
- The applicants must have a graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university.
- For ST candidates – 71/2 seats
- For SC Candidates – 15% seats
- For PwD candidates – 3% seats reserved for the candidates having 40% physical disabilities
- For OBC candidates – 27% seats
- For Foreign Students – 5% seats
- For Armed Forces – 5% seats
- Sports/ECA Quota – 5%
Delhi University Admissions 2019: Courses Offered
Commerce/ Arts/Humanities: Bachelor with Honours in
- English/French German/Geography/ Arabic/Bengali/Commerce/Economic/Hindi Patrikarita/Journalism and Mass Communication/hindi/ Philosophy/Political Science/ History/Italian/Persian/Punjabi/Sanskrit/ Social Work/Spanish/ Sociology/Urdu.
Sciences/Mathematical Sciences/ Applied Sciences: Bachelor with Honours in
- Botany/Chemistry/Physics/Geology/ Anthropology/Biochemistry/Home Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Zoology/ Microbiology/Biomedical Science.
- Forensic Science/Instrumentation Electronics/ Computer Science/Food Technology/Polymer Science/Psychological Science
Delhi University Affiliated Colleges
|Courses||DU Affiliated Colleges|
|B.A.M.S/B.U.M.S||Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College|
|Bachelor with Honours/B.Tech in Music||Daulat Ram College(W),
Faculty of Music and Fine Arts
Miranda House (W),
Indraprastha College for Women,
|Bachelor with Honours/ B.Tech in Management Studies||Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies,
College of Vocational studies,
B.R. Ambedkar College,
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College,
Maharaja Agrasen College
|B.E.||Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology|
Lady Shri Ram College for Women,
Jesus & Mary College (W),
Shyama rasad Mukherji College (W),
Institute of Home Economics (W),
Mata Sundari College(W),
|B.Pharma||Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Research|
|B.H.M.S||Nehru Homeopathic College|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing||Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing|
|B.P.Ed.||Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||Pt. Deen Dayal Institute of Physiotherapy,
Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||Pt. Deen Dayal Institute of Physiotherapy|
|MBBS and BDS (DUMET)||Maulana Azad Medical College,
Lady Hardinge Medical College,
University College of Medical Science
|BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||College of Fine Arts|
|B.Tech/B.S. in Innovation with Mathematics & IT/B.Tech (Humanities)||Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi|
Delhi University Admissions 2019
- The online admission process for UG courses (merit-based) will starts from June 2019 (Tentative). The applicants have to pay application fee only through online mode.
- The online registration for UG courses (entrance test based) will start from May 2019 (tentative).
- The online registration for PG courses will be started from April 2016 (tentative).
- The applicants can apply for Delhi University admissions 2019 through online and offline mode both.
- The application process will commence from April 2019.
- The applicants are advised to go through information brochure before they start with application procedure.
Delhi University Admissions 2019: Admit Cards
The admit cards for the examination will be issued to the applicants through email. The applicants can also download their admit cards from the official website of Delhi University. The applicants have to carry their admit cards at the examination center along with a valid ID proof to write the examination.
Delhi University Admissions 2019: Results
The applicants can check their results from the official website of the University of Delhi. The examination results will be declared in the month of May/June 2019. For more details, the applicants are advised to be touch with the official website of Delhi University.
Delhi University Admissions 2019: Counseling Procedure
The applicants who have scored minimum cut off marks will be called for counseling process on the basis of merit list. The applicants have to bring necessary documents to take part in counselling process such as, admission fee, rank card, 10th & 12th original documents, physical fitness documents & admit cards.
Delhi University Admissions 2019 Procedure
The applicants will be called for counseling process on the basis of marks obtained by them. The applicants will be confirmed final admission after the verification of requisite documents & other formalities.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class original certificate/provisional certificate
- 12th class mark-sheet
- Category Certificate in case of SC/ST/PwD
- Character Certificate (recent)
- Those who have passed 12th board from outside Delhi have to produce Transfer certificate and Migration Certificate
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
Note– This is not official notice for Delhi University Admissions 2019, Final dates will be updated after release of official notification. For more details about DU Admissions 2019, you may access official website.
Delhi University Admissions 2019: Important Points
- Online registration is mandatory for ALL the candidates.
- For PG courses the application form will be available from 1st week of April 2019. For UG courses the application forms will be available from 1 week of May 2019.
- A candidate may choose any one of the six cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. After completion of the online registration, the chosen Centre will not be changed.
- You can download your admit card by accessing your registration account.
- After completing your application for one course, you can apply in another course using “Apply in New Course” button on your home area. You need to pay registration fee separately for each of the applied courses.
- Final Aggregate is the combined total of all the B.A/B.Com/B.Sc. (or equivalent) semesters (or annual) result together.
- You can check our notification area regularly, also you can submit your details in the inquiry box given above. We will inform you through SMS and email as soon as any official notification will be released.