AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021: MBBS Entrance Exam is one of the most popular and prestigious medical examinations in the country. AIIMS examination is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and is a national level examination for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme offered by AIIMS, New Delhi, Rishikesh, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Raipur, Bhopal, and Jodhpur. This exam will be conducted through CBT (computer-based test) in various cities. AIIMS MBBS 2021 Application Form will be organized to offer admission to 700 MBBS seats offered by AIIMS institutions.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021
The application has to be filled only through online mode from the official website of AIIMS. The applicants will have to fill all the required details in the application form. They also have to upload the scanned images of their photographs & signatures. The application fee also has to be paid to complete the application procedure. The applicants are advised to keep the printout of their application forms for future reference.
- AIIMS has introduced PAAR (Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration) facility for online registration.
- The registration process will be done in two parts i.e.
- Basic registration: Candidates can fill their basic details & upload images.
- Final registration: Candidates can complete their application & fee payment.
Documents/Details Required to fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021
- Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression in a given format (GIF, PNG, JPG, and JPEG).
- Signature & Left-hand thumb impression maximum size limit is 10-50 KB.
- Put the signature in 6 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Put the thumb impression in 4 x 3 cm (width x height) box.
- Photograph dimension should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm (width x height) with size in between 10-100 KB.
- Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Qualification & Academic Details.
Steps to fill AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021
- Candidates have to visit the official site & click on “Click here” link for new registration.
- The new page will be opened.
- Read the instruction carefully then Click on the “Proceed” button.
- The candidates have to enter their Personal & contact details.
- Click on the “Save & Proceed” button. Candidates have to note down the “Candidate ID” & “Password” for future use.
Step-2 Make Payment:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) only.
- Click on the “Online Payment” link.
- Choose the payment mode & click on the “Proceed” button.
- Click on ‘Print’ button before proceeding to payment, if candidates wish to take the printout of the application slip.
Step-3 City Choice:
- After successful payment of the application fee, select the city for examination.
- Then click on “Save & Proceed” button.
- The choice of the city cannot be changed once made.
Step-4 Qualification & Address Details:
- Fill their Education qualification & address details.
- After filling all the details, click on the “Save & Proceed” button to go to the next step.
Step-5 Upload Images:
- Upload their scanned images (Photograph, Signature & left-hand thumb impression).
- Scanned images related information’s are given above.
- To upload image candidates have to click on the “Choose File” button.
- Then click on “Save & Proceed” button.
Step-6: Print Application Form:
- Take the printout of the AIIMS application form once all steps are completed before final submission.
- Carefully check all the details in Application Form, and click on the edit button if you want to correct/ edit your filled information’s.
- Click on “Final Submit” button for AIIMS Registration.
- Candidate will receive acknowledge mail from AIIMS having Unique Registration No. on click of “Final Submit” button.
Candidates going to write for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam, Before Apply they have to full fill the given Eligibility Criteria.
- The age should be 17 years as on the 31st December 2021.
- Applicants have to pass the 10+2 or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Biology, and Physics & English subject.
- Applicants have to obtain minimum 60% marks in aggregate (50% marks for SC/ST/OPH category).
- Appearing applicants can also eligible.
- The application fee can be paid either through online (credit/debit card/net banking) or offline (through SBI e-challan).
- The applicants are advised to keep the copy of the payment receipt for further reference.
- The application fee structure is as follows:
|General & OBC [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1200/-||As Applicable|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.1200/-||As Applicable|
Distribution of seats
There are total 672 seats to be allotted in 7 participating AIIMS across the country. Out of 672 seats, 72 seats will be allotted to AIIMS Delhi and the rest 600 will be distributed to remaining 6 institutes of AIIMS. The distributions of seats are as follows:
|AIIMS & location||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Total No. of seats||337||181||101||53||672|
AIIMS MBBS Application Form: Important Points
- The registration for AIIMS MBBS 2021 has been started from 15th November 2018.
- You can apply for AIIMS MBBS 2021 online by accessing the link given above.
- Candidates can easily recover their password by clicking on “Forget Password” link available on official website.
- After the completion of registration process, candidates will receive login ID and password in their registered email ID and mobile number.
- The prospectus will only be available in online mode.
- You need to upload scanned images of a photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression.
- OPH Category candidates are exempted from fee submission.
- No documents will be required to upload with the application form.
- If forget the password go to Applicant Login & click on “Forgot your login details” & get the password.
- The city/ centre of exam once chosen & allotted will not be changed.
- After the fee submission, no changes will be allowed.