Defense Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) releases DIAT Pune Application Form to provide technical education focusing on the areas at defense-related technologies at PG (M.Tech) & Ph. D levels. The University is located at Khadakwasla dam, in Sahyadri hills (Western Ghats). Candidates can get all the required information about the DIAT Pune Application Form in the following article.
DIAT Pune Application Form 2020
After the release of official notification, Online application link will be provided here.
|Online application form starts from
||4th week of March 2020
|Online application form ends on
||4th week of April 2020
|End of Hard Copy application form submission
||4th week of April 2020
|Written Test for M.Tech.
||1st week of June 2020
|Interview for PhD
||3rd week of May 2020
|Commencement of the programme (Tentative)
||1st week of July 2020
Steps to fill DIAT Pune Application Form
- Read the admission notice carefully.
- Apply online from the official website.
- Find the link to fill DIAT Pune Application Form from the official website and register.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee through online/offline mode.
- Candidates can pay through online or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- Take the print out of the filled application form/acknowledgment generated by the system.
- Forward the printout in a sealed envelope super scribed the name of M. Tech Program to the Joint Registrar (Academics), Defence Institute of Advanced Technology, Pune 411025.
- Attach the self-certified copies of mark lists, certificates and other testimonials along with the DD drawn/proof of online payment.
- The application will be processed only on receipt of the acknowledgment with DD/proof of online payment.
- Also, candidates seeking admission to more than one program need to apply separately.
- The Application fee will be Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates per programme (specialization).
- Fee for SC/ST, women, PWD candidates would be Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee through online or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Vice Chancellor, DIAT, Pune, payable at Pune.
- Tech: 55% of marks or 5.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% of marks or 5.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) in required degree in relevant stream from a recognized university.
- D: Master of Engineering/Master of Technology (or equivalent)/Science with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA/DGPA.
Courses and Seats provided through DIAT Pune Application Form
M.Tech (2 Year) in
||Radar & Communication
||Optical Communication and Photonics
||Armament and Combat Vehicles (ACV)
||Defence Electronics Systems (DES)
||Signal Processing & Communication
||Modelling & Simulation
||Wireless Networks & Applications
||VLSI & Embedded Systems
||Materials Science and Technology
||Chemical Science and Tech.
||Energetic Materials & Polymers (EMP)
||Lasers and Electro-Optics (LEOC)
||Software Engg. and Intelligent Systems
|Computer Science & Engg.