DPS Guwahati Admission 2024: Delhi Public School, Guwahati is one of the finest and reputed education providers in India affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education. Since 2003, DPS Guwahati has been helping the students excel in the academic area and equally contribute to their extra co-curricular activities and overall development.
DPS offers facilities like a modern learning environment, laboratory, library, and required amenities. Also, it is a Co-ed Day cum boarding school offering admission from KG I to classes VIII & XI. Hence, if you want to get your child the best possible education living in Guwahati, Assam, then you can register for the DPS admission procedure for the session 2024-25. This article is formulated to describe the admission process, application form, exam pattern, and fee structure, so feel free to take guidance for the same.
DPS Guwahati Key Highlights
|Name of the school||Delhi Public School Guwahati|
|Affiliation Board||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Classes Offered||KG I to class VIII & XI|
|The age criterion for KG I||3 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|The age criterion for KG II||4 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|The age Criterion for Class I||5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission|
|The age criterion for Class II||As Per Transfer Certificate(from a recognized School)|
|Contact Address||Ahom Gaon, Opp. Tirupathi Balaji TempleNh-37, Guwahati, Assam|
|Phone Number||7086055501/ 7086055502/ 7086055503|
DPS Guwahati Admission Process
Admissions for students of K.G I to class VIII & XI (Science, Commerce & Arts) are open currently. Hence, a simple registration process is needed to be followed. Read further to get all the details of the registration process and practice it smoothly.
The admission process of K.G I to class VIII
- The first step to getting admission to DPS, Guwahati would be to fill out the registration form. It will be available online on the official website of the school, https://dpsguwahati.org/
- Also, make sure to have a valid email ID and mobile no. prior to getting into the registration process.
- Further, it is required to upload the scanned photo, birth certificate, and mark sheet of the previous class qualified by the pupil to complete the registration process.
- There will be no interview or admission test for the students or their parents taking admission in Class KG I & Class KG II.
- The registration fee is Rs 2000 which will be non-refundable.
List of required documents while Admission Process
All the students seeking admission to DPS Guwahati from Class II onwards have to submit the following documents to secure their admission for the 2024-25 session:
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school (Transfer Certificate to be countersigned by District Elementary Education Officer in case of interstate / inter-board transfer)
- Original Birth Certificate
- Original mark sheet of the final exams of previous class
- Parents’ undertaking and family doctor’s certificate in the prescribed format
- Besides these, all the documents as mentioned in the selection letter along with the photocopy of the fee receipt must be duly submitted within a specified period.
- In case of an incomplete or illegitimate registration, the admission will be dismissed by the authority.
- Also, keep in mind that the fee paid at the time of admission is non-refundable in any case.
- Moreover, an advanced fee may be deposited for the whole year at the beginning of the session only.
Here is a direct link for you to prepare well from the syllabus for the admission test in DPS Guwahati: Check Here
Class XI Admission criteria
- There will be an admission test conducted for the students willing to take admission in Class XI in DPS Guwahati in the 2024-25 session.
- The syllabus for the entrance test will be the prescribed syllabus of class X by the CBSE.
- Further, the subjects for the entrance test in Class XI will be Science, Humanities, and Commerce.
- Science: Science & Mathematics
- Humanities: English, Social Science & Mathematics (Optional)
- Commerce: English and Mathematics
- Thereafter, a merit list will be generated based on the entrance test which will serve as a base for the selection of students.
- The registration fee for class XI is Rs 1000 which has to be deposited while the submission of the form.
- Also, the registration fee is non-refundable in nature.
List of the documents required with the Registration form:
- Class XI Subject form (given with prospectus)
- Photocopy of Class X admits card, Pre-Board, or Half-yearly mark Sheet and Registration Card of Class IX also.
- Birth certificate of the applicant
- Four latest passport size photographs of the pupil (One pasted on the application form)
- Undertaking by the parents and Caste certificate (if any).
DPS Guwahati Fee Structure
Lastly, the complete fee structure of DPS Guwahati including registration, admission, tuition, annual, transportation fee, and security deposit is tabulated below. Also, the payment schedule and nature of the fee either refundable or not is described below.
|S.No.||Particulars||Refundable/ non-refundable||Fee||Payment Schedule|
|1.||Admission Forms and Prospectus||Non-refundable||1,000||On purchase of Forms & Prospectus|
|2.||Registration fee||Non-refundable||1,000||On Registration|
|3.||Admission fee||Non-refundable||40,000||On Admission|
|4.||Annual fee||Non-refundable||25,000||At the time of new admission and annually at the beginning of every session|
|5.||Security Deposit||Refundable – only on withdrawal from the school||10,000||Once at the time of new admission|
|6.||Tuition fee for Classes PG – I to X||Non-refundable – Quarterly||16,800||1st installment at the time of admission/beginning of the session (before 10th of April) and subsequently by 10th of June, October, and December|
|7.||Tuition fee for Classes XI & XII (Science)||Non-refundable- Quarterly||20,800||1st installment at the time of admission/beginning of the session (before 10th of April) and subsequently by 10th of June, October, and December|
|8.||Tuition fee for Classes XI & XII (Commerce & Arts)||Non-refundable- Quarterly||20,400||1st installment at the time of admission/beginning of the session (before 10th of April) and subsequently by 10th of June, October, and December|
|9.||Bus Fee PGI to XII (all Routes)||Non-refundable- Quarterly||9,000|