DU SOL Admission 2023: Established in 1962, School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, School of Open Learning, Delhi University offers BA, BA (Hons.), B.Com (Hons.) at UG level and M.Com & MA under various disciplines at the PG level. Candidates can get the application form cum prospectus from the Main Center or from the South Study Center. The application form can also be filled online through the official SOL website for UG courses followed by document verification. For more details about DU SOL Admission 2023, read the following article.
Courses provided through DU SOL Admission 2023
- B.Com (Hons)
- M.Com in General
- B.A (Hons.) in English, Political Science
- MA in Hindi, History, Sanskrit, Political Science
- BA in Hindi, English, Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu, Sanskrit, Economics, Education, Mathematics, Nutrition & Health Education, Political Science, History of India up to 8th Century, Culture in Indian Subcontinents
- B.A (Hons.): 60% aggregate marks (54% for OBC and 57% for PWD)) in 10+2 with 70% marks (63% for OBC and 66.5% for PWD) in relevant subject.
- BA/ B.Com: 40% aggregate (36% for OBC and 38% for PWD) in 10+2 in best five subjects. A pass in 10+2 is sufficient for SC/ST candidates
- B.Com (Hons): 55% (49.5% for OBC and 52.25% for PWD) in best four without vocational subject or 60% with vocational subject.
- MA Hindi: BA (Hons.)/ BA (Hons.) Hindi/ BA/ BA (Pass)/ B.Com. (Pass)/ B.Com./ MA/ Graduation in any discipline/ BA (Hons.) Hindi from DU or the university other than DU.
- MA History: BA (Hons.) History/ BA/ BA (Pass) in History/ B.Com. (Pass/Hons.)/ B.Sc. (Gen./Hons.)/ Master’s degree in any discipline/ M.Sc./M.Com from DU or from the university other than DU
- M.Com: B.Com (Hons.)/ B.A. (Hons.)/ B.Com/ B.Com (Pass)/ BMS/ BBS/ BBA (FIA)/ BFIA or BBE from DU or any other recognized university with 50% marks (45% for OBC, Sports, CW & PWD). Passing marks are sufficient for SC/ST.
- MA Sanskrit: BA (Hons.) Sanskrit with XMR/ BA (Pass)/ BA (Hons.) in Hindi/ MA in Arts or Humanities/ Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from any university with Diploma in Sanskrit/ Shastri (Sanskrit) examination/ BA (Hons.) Sanskrit
- MA Political Science: BA (Hons.)/ BA (Pass) or BA/ Any graduation degree/ BA (Hons.) in Political Science from DU
|Other Backward Classes||27%|
|Children/Widows Armed Forces Personnel||5%|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
DU SOL Admission 2023: Application Form
Visit the official website of DU SOL and register yourself. Log in and fill the application form with all the required details and upload the required documents. Pay the registration fees to submit the final Application form. Print the fee receipt and print the ID Card. Verify your documents by visiting a designated SOL center and get your document verified.
Get the application form cum prospectus either from the Main Center at North Delhi Campus or from the South Study Center at South Moti Bagh, New Delhi. You can get the prospectus on payment of INR 500 (INR 250 for SC/ST/PH). Fill the application form and submit it to the center along with the desired documents.
Documents required to be enclosed with the application form:
- Duly filled application form
- Bank draft of the admission confirmation fee
- Self-attested photocopy of Class X & XII Certificate and Graduation marks sheet (all years)
- Two recent passport size photographs (one for the application and another for identity card)
- Migration Certificate in original
- Self-attested photocopy of Reserve Category Certificates of the candidate only
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Original Income Certificate (BPL Ration Card
- Original Provisional Certificate of Graduation for current year students.
- Admission to all the UG courses is completely merit-based as per the marks obtained in 10+2 examination.
- BA/ B.Com/ B.A (Hons.)/ B.Com (Hons): On the basis of marks in 10+2
|Course||Total Fees/ Year|