DU SOL Result 2023: Delhi University School of Learning (SOL) conducts the examination for various programs. and after the exam students who are searching for the results, they are advised to bookmark this page by pressing cntrl+d. DU SOL will release the result for the exam soon on the official site.
Students shall be declared to pass the exam if he/she secures the minimum passing marks. Qualifying students shall be promoted to the next higher semester. After the declaration of DU SOL Result, students can apply for Revaluation/ Rechecking of the script.
DU SOL Result for UG Courses
School of Open Learning, University of Delhi will declare the result after the commencement of the exam. To check the result, you need to login DU SOL account by using their roll number and exam roll number, choose the year of exam, course, and part to check the results.
School of Open Learning, University of Delhi will soon announce the result for various Programmes in the second week of October. Delhi University School of Open Learning annual exam result is made available after the exam for each term or semester will be completed.
DU SOL Result 2023 Details
|UG Exam||First week of June to the second week of June|
|Results||To be notified|
How to check the Result
- Visit the official website of School of Open Learning, Delhi University (sol.du.ac.in)
- On the home page, you need to select the “Select” dropdown and click on “Mark sheet/ Result”.
- Enter correct SOL roll number, exam roll no. and choose the year of exam, course, and part for which you had appeared the exam
- After filling relevant details press on the ‘show’ button
- New page of the result will be displayed on the screen
- At the end take the print out of result and keep it safe for future reference
Details mentioned on DU SOL 2023 Result
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Name of the program
- Date of result declaration
DU SOL Revaluation, Rechecking and Marksheet
- School of Open Learning, Delhi University provides an option for rechecking and revaluation for the candidates who get not satisfied with their marks.
- Opportunity is also available for students who get an essential repeat on a particular subject. To avoid an essential repeat in a subject, you should score at least 40% marks in a subject.
- To apply for DU SOL revaluation, visit the DU SOL campus and complete the revaluation formalities. Revaluation and rechecking forms are available online.
- Applicants should submit the same before the deadline. University will also release DU SOL mark sheet after the declaration of Students need to download their mark sheet 2023 by using their SOL roll number
How to fill Rechecking Form
- Visit the official website of School of Open Learning, Delhi University.
- Select the student’s section > Press on “Forms”
- All forms will appear on the screen.
- Now, the students need to press on “RECHECKING REQUEST FORM”.
- The form will appear on the right-hand side of the selection.
- Download and get a hard copy of the DU SOL rechecking form.
- Fill asked details in the rechecking form.
Details to be filled in Rechecking
- Name of students
- Father’s/ Mother’s name
- University exam roll number
- College/ Institute/ Department
- Title of the paper
- Exam centre
- Exam paper number
- Serial number of question paper
- Date of examination
- Marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Signature of students
DU SOL Revaluation
- Candidates who will not satisfied with the evaluation of their answer sheet can apply for DU SOL revaluation.
- Applicants need to apply for revaluation within two weeks of the DU SOL result.
- Revaluation is allowable for only theory exams of non-professional courses.
- For applying revaluation, candidates are required to pay Rs.1000 for each subject.
- DU SOL revaluation fee needs to deposited at the university counter during the university timings.
EndNote: For more relevant details you need to bookmark this page