ePass Karnataka 2024: ePass (Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships) Karnataka scholarship which is also known as KARePASS is a scholarship scheme which is organized by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. The motive of ePass Karnataka is to provide quality education to the students of Karnataka who are not financially stable/good. ePass also has many schemes like fee concession scheme, Post-Matric scheme, Food and Accommodation scheme, etc.
ePass Karnataka 2024 Important Dates
|Registration begins||1st week of February 2024|
|Last date for hostel registration||2nd week of February 2024|
|Post-matric scholarship date||Available soon|
|Pratibha scholarship||Available soon|
|ePASS Karnataka Post-Matric Scholarship (PMS)
||Scholarship up to Rs. 3,500 p.a.|
|ePASS Karnataka Fee Concession (FC) Scheme
||Training Fee, Lab Fee, Sports Fee, Readers Charge up to Rs. 1,750 p.a.|
|ePASS Karnataka Food & Accommodation Scholarship (FAAS)
||Rs. 1500 per month (for 10 months)|
ePass Karnataka 2024 Application Process
Candidates need to follow step by step process in order to fill the application form.
- Visit the official website- www.karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the scheme that you want to apply for under the “student zone”.
- Carefully read the details.
- Now enter all the required details in the application form.
- Upload all the essential documents in the application form.
- Lastly, submit the application form by clicking on “Submit”.
ePass Karnataka 2024 Documents Required
The following documents are required for ePass Karnataka 2020-21:
- Admission Certificate
- Bank Passbook copy
- Bonafide Certificate
- Aadhar Card Number of the candidate
- Candidate’s father Aadhar Card Number
- Income Certificate
- Mothers Aadhar Card Number
- Residential Certificate
- Transfer Certification (TC) issued by school or college.
How to check Application status
Applicants can check the ePass Karnataka 2020-21 Application status by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the “Student Services” section, on the homepage.
- Click on “Application status”.
- After that, enter the application number, date of birth, academic year, year of pass, SSLC Type, SSLC registration no.
- Next, solve the captcha code.
- Lastly, click on “get status” to get your ePass Karnataka status on the screen.
ePass Karnataka 2024 Renewal process
ePASS Karnataka Scholarship Renewal steps are given below. Candidates who want to renew their application form can follow the guidelines as given below for ePass Renewal:
- Visit the official website of ePass Karnataka – www.karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on the scheme for which have to renew the application form under the “Student Services” link.
- Click on the link – Vidyasiri Scholarship Renewal.
- Enter your Application Number of the previous year and Date of Birth.
- Solve the captcha code and click on the “GO” button.
- Now, fill in all the details.
- After filling in all the details, you will get the ePASS Renewal Application status on your computer screen.
ePass Karnataka 2024 FAQs
Q: What is the official website of ePass Karnataka?
Ans. The official website of ePass Karnataka is www.karepass.cgg.gov.in.
Q: When did the ePass Karnataka registration 2024 begin?
Ans. The ePass Karnataka registration began on the 1st week of February 2024.
Q: What was the last date of registering for ePass Karnataka 2024?
Ans. The last date of registering for ePass Karnataka 2024 was 10th February 2024.
Q: What is the registration date for ePass Karnataka post-matric scholarship 2024?
Ans. The last date of ePass Karnataka post-matric scholarship 2024 is not updated yet. It will soon be available on the ePass Karnataka’s official web portal.
Q: What is the financial assistance provided to scholars pursuing at the post-matric level at government college?
Ans. The students pursuing at the post-matric level are provided with the financial assistance of INR 1500 (per month) for 10 months.