List of Fashion Technology Entrance Exams 2020
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Fashion Technology is the most creative field across the world that is now becoming a popular career option in India from past few years. Fashion Technology entrance examination are conducted in India for the admission of candidates in numerous universities OR institutes. Fashion Technology courses are developed to give bright opportunities to interested candidates to take up positions of Global leadership in the Fashion business. There are many Fashion Technology Institute in India that provide the good platform for fashion related research, education and training.
Fashion Technology Entrance Exams in India
- CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design)
- NIFT Entrance Examination (National Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Examination)
- AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design
- NID Entrance Examination (National Institute of Design Entrance Examination)
- NIIFT Entrance Examination (North India Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Examination)
- IIFT (International Institute of Fashion Technology)
- SOFT (School of Fashion Technology Entrance Examination)
- IIAFT (Indian Institute of Art and Fashion Technology)
- Pearl Academy of Fashion Entrance Examination
Eligibility for Fashion Technology Entrance Exams
- Higher Secondary for Under Graduate Courses
- Graduation for Post-Graduation Courses
- Appearing candidates can also apply for the examination
Pattern and Admission procedure for Fashion Technology Entrance Exams
- Written examination held to test the skills of the candidates appearing for the course. The subjects will vary from General Awareness, English Language, and General Science etc. of the higher secondary level.
- The MCQ type questions do not have any penalty for wrong answers. The entrance examination includes Creativity Ability Test, General Ability Test and Managerial Ability Test.
- The qualified candidates of written examination will be called upon for the Psychometric Test, Situation Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview at specified centres.