The GKV Haridwar Application Form is released by Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya. Founded on March 4, 1902, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya (GKV) is situated on the bank of the Ganges in a distance of about 6 km from Hardwar. Institute has distinct campuses for boys and girls. The mode of application to the institute is online but the candidates can also get the offline application form. The candidate must submit the printout of the application form to the official address along with the online generated fee receipt or a demand draft. Check the process of GKV Haridwar Application Form 2023 in the following article.
GKV Haridwar Application Form 2023: Important Dates
|Last Date For First Counselling||June 2023|
|Ist Counselling||June 2023|
|Last Date For Second Counselling||July 2023|
|IInd Counselling||July 2023|
|Last Date For Third Counselling||July 2023|
|IIIrd Counselling||July 2023|
|Last Date For Fourth Counselling||July 2023|
|IVth Counselling||July 2023|
For Certificate Course
|Last date to submit the form for Jul – Dec||3July 2023|
|Counselling date||August 2023|
|Last date to submit the form for Jan – Jun||3rd week of Feb 2023|
|Counselling date||3rd week of Feb 2023|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Combined Prospectus||Check Here|
|Ph.D Prospectus||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Online Here|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
GKV Haridwar Application Form 2023: Details
The university offers graduate courses in the areas of Pharmacy and Technology. The Offline Application Form will be released for MBA & BBA Program. It urges applications for these courses in the month of July. The application form can either be received by paying INR 300 cash or by a demand draft of INR 350 to the benefit of Registrar, Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, is to be paid at Haridwar. Submit your print copy of the application form to the official address. Admission to these courses is closely based on the entrance exam conducted by the University.
Steps to fill GKV Haridwar Application Form 2023
- Visit the official portal of the GKV Haridwar at gkv.ac.in.
- Find the Admission section and click on it.
- Select the Admission Information and get the Application Form link.
- Click on the link and download the Application Form.
- Fill the details carefully and submit the Application Form to the official address.
Documents to be attached along with the Application Form (Attested copy of)
- High School or Equivalent Examination Marksheet and Certificate.
- Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent Examination Marksheet and Certificate.
- Graduation Examination Marksheet.
- The Graduation Examination Certificate.
- Certificates of NSS, NCC (if applicable).
- The Reservation category certificate (if applicable).
- BBA Course: 45% Marks in Intermediate(10+2) OR Equivalent Examination.
- B.Tech. Course: Passed 10+2 examination from any recognized Board or University of India or foreign country with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and cleared CRL/AIR of JEE Mains.
- B.Tech. IInd Year Direct Admission: Passed the Diploma in Engineering in the relevant branch or Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST) in aggregate.
- MBA Course: CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT**/GRE** Score +50% Marks in graduation.
- MBA (BF) Course: CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT**/GRE** Score +50% Marks in graduation.