The application form for the GNM course for the state of Odisha for the year 2023 will be released soon. The candidates who are interested in the Nursing and Midwife course can go and fill out the application form as soon as possible. The candidates will get training in both government and private sector in the state of Odisha. For more details about Odisha GNM 2023 such as eligibility criteria, selection process, application form fee, check the full article to know all the details.
Odisha GNM 2023: Overview
|Exam Name||Odisha GNM|
|Exam Type||Nursing and Midwife|
|Conducting body||Directorate of Nursing Odisha|
|Application form mode||Online|
Odisha GNM 2023: Important Dates
|Availability of Application form||To be Announced|
|Submission of Application form||To be Announced|
|Documentation Verification day||To be Announced|
|The medical board of PH Candidates||To be Announced|
|Announcement of Merit list||To be Announced|
|Online choice filling round||To be Announced|
|Seat allotment for students of 1st round||To be Announced|
|Online payment day / Choice for up-gradation||To be Announced|
|Seat allotment for students of 2nd round||To be Announced|
|Online payment for 2nd round students/ choice for up-gradation||To be Announced|
|Seat allotment for students of 3rd round||To be Announced|
|Online payment for 3rd round students||To be Announced|
|Reporting day at the institution||To be Announced|
|Commencement of Classes||To be Announced|
Odisha GNM Application form 2023: Step by step process
The candidates who are willing to take admitted to Odisha GNM, for those students the admission forms are out on the official website of the university i.e. https://dohodisha.nic.in/ . Below is the step-by-step process of how you can fill out the application form. Students who are not aware of the process can read the process and fill the application form as soon as possible.
- Go to the official website of the university
- The new candidates need to register themselves in the website by entering the basic details like name, email Id, and phone number
- A login id and password will be generated on your email address which you can use to login into the account
- Use the login Id and password to login into the account from there you will find the link to the application form
- Start filling the application form with all the details asked, Details may include your personal details and educational qualifications
- Don’t forget to recheck the details before proceeding with the application form
- Submit the application form by clicking on the “Submit” button
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the application form for future use
Application Fee details
The applicants need to submit the form fee for successful submission of their application form, if not the application form may be rejected by the authorities. So the candidates must make sure they submit the application fee before the due date.
The application fee for all candidates is INR 300/-
The candidates can only submit the application fee through offline mode through SBI challan from any nearest SBI branch.
The candidates who are applying for Odisha GNM 2023 need to pass a certain eligibility criteria so they can apply for the admission. The details for the same are mentioned below:
- The candidate must hold a HSC degree from a recognized board or university to get admission
- The candidate who has completed any GNM course from any recognized university or board are also eligible to apply for the university
Other eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must belong to the state of Odisha, and need to submit the domicile certificate of Odisha at the time of admission as a proof of their residence.
- The candidate must be medically fit for that too, they need to submit the medical fitness certificate at the time of admissions.
Odisha GNM Counselling Details
The candidates who are participating in the counselling process need to get themselves register for the process through online mode by filling out the application form, then only the candidate will be allowed for the process. The candidates can register themselves for the process through the official website of the university.
After successfully registering themselves, the candidates need to go through the choice filling and choice locking process. The choice filling process includes choosing the preferred course and institute in which the candidate are interested to get admission
Choice locking process includes locking the choices made into the website of the university
The document verification process comes next after the choice filling and choice locking process. The candidates need to submit all the necessary documents to the university before the admission.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The university will soon release the merit list of the candidate in 3 rounds. The first round candidates will get the opportunity first to get admitted in their preferred university for that they need to submit the course fee for the admission process and similarly the 2nd and 3rd round candidates will go through the admission process.