Goa ITI 2022: Admission to Goa ITI is provided by the official authority called the Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa. Aspiring candidates can get admission to both Private & Govt. ITIs in the state of Goa. Admission to Engineering & Non- Engineering trades will be provided on the basis of the merit scores of the candidate in the qualifying exam. There is no separate entrance exam conducted for admission. Candidates can fill the application form on the official website. For more details about Goa ITI 2022, read the following article.
Goa ITI 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of prospectus||2nd week of June 2022|
|Submission of the application form ends||1st week of July 2022|
|Display of provisional merit list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Display of final merit list||2nd week of July 2022|
|1st round of admission in centralized admission center||3rd week of July 2022|
|2nd round of admission||4th week of July 2022|
- The candidates must be an Indian Citizen with having a domicile certificate of the Goa State.
- Passed 8th or 10th class examination from any recognized board of Goa or any other equivalent board is required to apply.
- The lower age limit of the candidate is 14 years and for driver cum mechanic candidates, it is 18 years.
- There is no upper age limit prescribed for candidates.
- The candidate must possess a medical fitness certificate in order to apply.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
|Other Backward Castes (OBC)||27%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||12%|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||10%|
|Physically Handicapped Persons (PHP)||4%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||2%|
Goa ITI 2022: Application Form
The candidates must fill the online application form in order to take admission in Goa ITIs. The application form can be availed from the official website of Goa ITI i.e. www.sdct.goa.gov.in. Fill in valid information (Personal, Residential & Academic) and must make sure that the information is correct. The candidates must keep the scanned images of the required documents ready to upload in the application form. The registration will not be successful without paying the registration fee. Pay the application fee once they are done with filling the Goa ITI Online Admission Form.
The authority will conduct the counselling process after releasing the merit list. The candidates must be present in person for the counselling. Candidates must bring certain documents whilst appear for the counselling. Any request for the change of time & venue of the counselling will not be entertained. The documents must be valid else the candidates will lead to admission cancellation.
Document s required during counseling
- Migration certificate
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th class mark sheet
- Nativity certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Category/ caste certificate
- 2 latest passport size photographs, etc.
Trades provided through Goa ITI 2022
|Machinist||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|Carpenter||Welder (Gas and Electric)|
|Electrician||Desk Top Publishing Operator|
|Mechanic Diesel||Data Entry Operator(Short Term)|
|Cutting & Sewing||Craftsman Food Production (General)|
|Hair & Skin Care||Automobile-Broad Based Basic Training|
|Draughtsman (Civil)||Mech. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Driver cum Mechanic-Light Motor Vehicle (Short Term)
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance
- Advanced Modules (Food Production/ Food & Beverage Service)
- Production and Manufacturing-Advanced Modules (CNC Machining)
- Production and Manufacturing- Broad Based Basic Training/ Advanced Modules (PLC & Automation)
- Fabrication (Fitting & Welding)-Advanced Modules (TIG/MIG Welding/ Welding Inspection & Testing)
- Electrical-Advanced Modules (Repair & Maintenance of Domestic Appliances/ Electrical Machine & Power Supply)
- Fabrication (Fitting & Welding) in Broad-Based Basic Training, Advanced Modules (Pressure Vessel & Pipe Welding)
- Information Technology in BBBT, Advance Modules (Multimedia & Web Designing/ Hardware & Maintenance/ Computer Networking)
- Hospitality Management in Broad-Based Basic Training, Advanced Modules (Front Office Management), Advanced Modules (House Keeping)
- Automobile-Advanced Modules in Servicing & Overhauling of Automobiles-Diesel, Overhauling of Fuel Injection System & Steering Mechanism
- Electrical-Broad Based Basic Training, Advanced Modules (Operation & Maintenance of Equipments used in HT, LT, Sub-station and Cable Jointing)
- Automobile-Advanced Modules (Servicing & Overhauling of Automobiles-Petrol/ Auto Electrical Electronics & Air-Conditioning in Automobiles/ Denting, Painting & Welding)
ITI colleges in Goa
- ITI BOGDA
- Canacona ITI
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Montfort Vocational Training Centre
- Agnel Industrial Training Institute
- State Directorate of Craftsmen Training
- Rajaram Institute of Industrial Technology
- Government Industrial Training Institute Vasco, Cacora, Mapusa, Pernem, Margao, Sattari, Bicholim, Canacona, Farmagudi
- Industrial Training Institutes Farmagudi, Vasco Da Gama, Panjim, Bicholim, Margao, Mapusa
Goa ITI 2022: Important Points
- The I In ITI stands for Industrial. ITI is an abbreviation of the Industrial Training Institute.
- The admission will be granted to the candidates on the basis of the marks they secure in the qualifying exam.
- The selected students will be called for ITI Counselling.
- The counselling will be followed by the merit list (based on the qualifying marks).
- The Goa ITI Admission starts primarily with the filling of the online application form.