Goa ITI Application Form 2021: Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa releases the Goa ITI Application Form. Candidates who want admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades in various ITI’s of Goa state can fill the application form. The admission is provided under Craftsman Training Scheme and Center of Excellence Scheme. Candidates will get admission on the basis of marks obtained in the previous qualifying examination. Read more about Goa ITI Application Form 2021 in the following article and fill the application form within the time period.
Goa ITI Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Releasing of prospectus||2nd week of June 2021|
|Due date to receive application forms||2nd week of July 2021|
|Availability of provisional merit list||3rd week of July 2021|
|Releasing of final merit list||3rd week of July 2021|
|First Round of Admission at the Centralized Admission Centre||4th week of July 2021|
|Second Round of Admission in the ITI on Merit on first cum first serve basis to fill up vacant seats of All Categories||4th week of July 2021|
Goa ITI Application Form 2021: Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Candidates can fill the Application Form through online mode by visiting on the official website on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria. At the time of filling the Application Form, candidates should have to keep safe the required documents for submission. In the Application Form, applicants should have to fill all the correct and complete details.
Steps to fill Goa ITI Application Form 2021
- Read the prospectus after getting from the official website, before filling the Application Form.
- Register yourself and fill all the required details in the Application Form.
- Fill the details correctly and completely and upload the required documents in the Application Form.
- Submit it and also take the print out of it for future use.
ITI Trades provided through Goa ITI Admission 2021
|Turner||Sewing Technology||Travel & Tour Assistant||Food & Beverages Service Assistant|
|Fitter||Basic Cosmetology||Food Production (General)||Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)|
|Wireman||Driver Cum Mechanic||Garment & Sales Assistant||Mechanic Refrigeration Air Conditioner|
|Plumber||Instrument Mechanic||Desktop Publishing Operator||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Carpenter||Welder (GMAW & GTAW)||Solar Technician (Electrical)||Multimedia, animation & special effects|
|Machinist||Digital Photographer||Secretarial Practice (English)||Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner|
|Electrician||Electronics Mechanic||Draughtsman (Mechanical/Civil)||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant|
|HouseKeeper||Front Office Assistant||Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|Mechanic Diesel||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||Food & Beverage Service Assistant||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance|
Documents to Attach with Application Form
- School / Institute / College Leaving Certificate / Bona-fide Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
- Statement of Marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
- Certificate of Passing the qualifying exam.
- Certificate in support of Residence.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Father or Mother certificate showing is an Employee of Government / Government Undertaking. (If Applicable)
- The certificate that the Candidate’s Father or Mother is a Freedom Fighter. (If Applicable)
- Father or mother certificate that shows they are Defense Personnel or Ex-Servicemen. (If Applicable)
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Other Backward Classes. (If Applicable)
- Certificate regarding the Candidate being Physically Handicapped / Challenged under Persons with Disabilities (If Applicable)
- National Apprenticeship Certificate / National Trade Certificate / Course completion Certificate of the BBBT
- (14) 02 (Two) Passport-size Latest Photographs