Gujarat TET 2022: The Board of Secondary Education of Gujarat (BSEG) organizes Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (Gujarat TET) for the recruitment teachers in government schools in Gujarat state and Gujarat state government is going to releasing the Gujarat TET Notification. The applications are required from eligible candidates who are intended to get the teacher jobs in government schools. All the eligible and interested aspirants may apply through the official website of BSEG. Below is the article has given having all the important information about Gujarat TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card and Result, etc.
Gujarat TET 2022: Important Dates
|Issue of official notification||July 2022|
|Online application starts from||July 2022|
|Last date for Apply online||August 2022|
|Correction period in Online Application||August 2022|
|Admit card availability||September 2022|
|Exam Date||October 2022|
|Declaration of result||November 2022|
Gujarat TET 2022 Application Form
BSEG will release application form for Gujarat TET in the month of June and candidates have to apply online only. There is no offline mode. Eligible candidate must apply before due date. The official website of BSEG will open the admission window in the month of May/June. Candidates will not be given the extension to apply online. Candidates also have to pay the application fee via online mode.
Age should not be less then 18ys.
Primary Teachers level (I-V):
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) is necessary with the aggregate of 45 percent marks.
- Appearing candidates in final 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education were also eligible.
- Candidates with B.Sc. /BA / with the score of 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualified candidates were also eligible to apply for it.
Upper Primary Teachers level (VI-VIII):
- For Paper II 2022 applicants having B.Sc/ B.A. or those appearing in final 2 year B.A. / D.Ed. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks or cleared/ appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with the score of 50% marks and passed or appearing in 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
- B.A. (Ed.)/ final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / B.Ed B.Sc. (Ed.), (Special Education) with the aggregate of 50% in B.SC or B.A were eligible for GTET.
Application form involves four steps:
- Online Registration
- Uploading of Documents
- Payment of Fees
- Printing of Application Form
Steps to fill the Gujarat TET 2022 Application Form
- Go on the official website of BSEG.
- Go to the application link.
- Submit the required details for the application.
- Upload the signature and latest passport size photograph.
- Proceed for payment of application fee in online mode.
- Crosscheck the application form before submitting as incorrect forms will be immediately rejected.
- Go to the payment button.
- Select the payment option (i.e. Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card).
- Now, fill the card details.
- Fill the unique OTP number sent to your registered mobile number.
- Take the print out of the submitted application form for future use.
- For General/OBC candidates: Application fee amounts to INR 350.
- For SC/ST candidates: Application fee amounts to INR 250.
- Candidates can pay the online fee through Net Banking and Debit Card/Credit card.
- GTET involves two papers, Paper-I for Primary Teachers level and Paper-II for Upper Primary Teachers Level.
- The duration of the examination is 90 minutes.
- No. of questions would be 150 which carries 150 marks.
- There will be two shifts morning and evening.
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30|
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|(i) For Mathematics and Science Teacher
Mathematics and Science.
(ii) Social Studies and Science Teacher
For any other Teacher Either (i) or (ii)
Gujarat TET 2022 Admit Card
- Candidates have to download the admit card through online only.
- Visit the official website and enter the applicant registration number and date of birth for Admit card download.
- The examination authority will not send the Admit card by post.
- Steps to download the admit card are given below.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Visit the official portal i.e. on ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Search for the link of GTET Admit Card 2022 in the notification section.
- Enter the required details and submit it then the Admit Card will display on the screen.
- Check all the details & instructions in the admit card and Save and download the admit card.
- Take the hard copy of it and keep it safe for future reference.
- The result will be declared in the official website i.e. on www.gujarat-education.gov.in/education
- The examination authority will not send the scorecard for individually.
- The candidate may get the result by entering the hall ticket number on the official website.
- The result shows the candidate Name, marks /Score roll number, exam center, and other information.
- The candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.