The online application process for Hajj 2024 will be starting soon as the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India announced that the pilgrims will face a few changes in view of the coronavirus pandemic. Hajj is the holiest place where every Muslim desires of visiting once in a lifetime. The government starts the online application process for the people who wish to visit Hajj. Interested citizens can visit the official web portal i.e. www.hajjcommittee.gov.in. in order to avail of the application form. It must be noted that the application forms for Hajj Yatra will not be entertained after the due date. Read out more details of the Hajj Online Application form 2024 from the complete post below.
About Hajj Yatra
People feel closer to God by visiting Hajj, it retraces the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad, Abraham & Ishmael in the Bible. Muslim society believes that God stayed the hand of Abraham after ordering him to sacrifice his son.
हज रजिस्ट्रेशन 2024 की प्रक्रिया जल्द ही शुरू की जाएगी। जैसे ही इसके बारे में कोई भी आधिकारिक सुचना आएगी, इस पेज पर अपडेट कर दी जाएगी। महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी के लिए हमारे पेज से जुड़े रहे।
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Hajj Online Application Form 2024 Highlights
|Name of the organization||Hajj Committee of India|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Purpose||Hajj Yatra application for Islamic and Muslim followers|
|Application form starting date||दिसंबर 2022 (Tentative)|
|Last date of the application form||February 2024 (Tentative)|
|Registration fee||Rs. 300/- per registration|
Hajj Online Application Form 2024 Important Dates
|Application form start date||To be Announced|
|Last date of the online application closing||February 2024|
|Submission of medical certificate||February 2024|
|Deposition of Rs. 1.5 lakhs of the first installment||March 2024|
|Last date of money deposition||April 2024|
|Starting date of the first flight||June 2024|
|Last flight departure on||July 2024|
|Return flight on||August 2024|
- There will be a restriction on citizens who have already visited the Hajj in previous years.
- The citizens should be mentally and physically fit to be eligible for Hajj Yatra.
- People suffering from long-term illnesses and women who are in the advanced stage of their pregnancy are not eligible to visit Hajj.
- The visiting person should not have any ban on international travel.
- Candidates must not have any criminal cases against them.
- The applicants got to make the payment of the application fee of 300 Rupees, which is non-refundable.
- Any Muslim is eligible to apply for the Haj Yatra online at its official website.
- Applicant photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Registration fee
- The identity card of the applicant
- Photo of first and last page copy of passbook
- Bank passbook or a cancellation check
Hajj Online Application Form 2024
- Open the official web portal of the Hajj committee- www.hajcommittee.gov.in.
- On the official website, provide your mobile number, state, district, email id, password, etc. for the registration process.
- Also, enter your security code as presented in the box.
- Confirm if all the details are correctly filled in or not.
- Submit the details and on the successful submission of registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Now candidates have to log in and enter each and every required detail very carefully in the Hajj application form.
- In the final steps of the application form, upload the passport size photograph, address proof, and Bank Pay-in-Slip.
- After successfully uploading the documents, make the payment of the application fee via offline and online mode.
Hajj Online Application Form 2024 Embarkation Point List
- Ahmedabad embarkation point will cover the whole of Gujarat
- Bengaluru will cover the entire Karnataka
- Cochin (Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Kerala, Lakshadweep, western districts of Uttar Pradesh)
- Guwahati (Nagaland, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur)
- Kolkata (Bihar, Jharkhand, Tripura, West Bengal, Odisha)
- Lucknow (all parts of Uttar Pradesh excluding western parts)
- Mumbai (Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Maharashtra, Goa)
- Srinagar embarkation point will cover the entire Leh- Ladakh- Kargil, and Jammu-Kashmir