HARTRON SETC 2024: HARTRON SETC stands for State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications, it is basically a state-level test that is organized as post-requisite qualification for Steno-typists, Clerks, Junior, and Senior Scale stenographers for grant of first annual increment for newly recruited employees and promotions. The test is made a compulsory attempt for Clerical post holders which include: Office Associates, Clerk-cum Computer Operators, Steno- Typists, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operators, Clerk-cum-Typist, and Data Entry Operators. For gathering various relevant details about HARTRON SETC, we refer to the complete post below.
HARTRON SETC 2024 Overview
|Examination Name||HARTRON SETC 2024|
|Full Form||State Eligibility Test in Computer Appreciation and Applications|
|Organizing Body||Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited|
|Examination Type||State Eligibility Test in Computers Entrance Exam|
HARTRON SETC 2024 Important Dates
|Test on||First week of January 2024|
|Release of online application form||Second week of January 2024|
|Last date to apply||Third week of January 2024|
|Admit card release date||Third week of January 2024|
|Exam Date||As per admit card|
|Declaration of Result||—|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
HARTRON SETC 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Make sure to undergo the eligibility conditions outlined below:
- A clerk need not attempt the SETC phase 1 exam if the applicant possesses the requisite computer knowledge certificate from the approved authorized agencies such as NIELIT, HARTRON, HKCL, etc.
- If the candidate has passed the Computer Knowledge test and typing test (on the desktop) in one language only, then the candidate will be from the computer knowledge test if he/ she wishes to clear in another language.
- Candidates must be existing/ newly recruited Clerks/ Office associates/ Clerk-cum Computer Operator/ Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator/ Data Entry Operator/ Steno-typist/ Clerk-cum-Typist of Government Departments/ Corporations/ Boards/ Agencies etc. of the Haryana state for participating in SETC test.
- Candidates holding degrees in B.Tech/ M.Tech Computers/BCA/ MCA/ Diploma in Computers from some recognized universities will be eligible.
- Moreover, those aspirants who possess a Haryana State certificate in IT from HKCL is also eligible without SETC Part 1 Computer Test.
HARTRON SETC 2024 Application Form
To apply for the online application form, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- The complete application procedure will take place through online methods.
- Aspirants will have to download the application form by visiting the official website www.hartron.org.in.
- Make sure to fill out the complete application form with the correct details. You should keep in mind that an incomplete application form will get rejected by the officials.
- After filling in all the details in the application form, ensure to check at least once.
- As soon as the application process is completed, submit the form before the last date.
Pay the application fee either via online mode or demand draft. The amount for the application fee is Rs.590/- for both tests Part-I & Part II. You can also opt for Demand Draft for the payment of the fee.
Applicants will have to pay Rs.354/- for typing test on a computer (Part-II only) which is for the candidates who are exempted in favor of Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited payable at Chandigarh. Please note that the fee is non-refundable.
- Mode: Online(CBT)
- Number of questions: Total of 50 questions
- Medium: English language
- Type of questions: Multiple-choice questions
Here is the HARTRON SETC syllabus given below:
Part-I: There will be an objective type Computer Knowledge Test that consists of 50 questions with four options of answers within the English language only. The qualifying percentage for Computer Knowledge Test is 50%. The queries will be framed from the field given below:
- WWW and Web Browsers
- Introduction to E-mail
- Introduction to Computer
- Introduction to Windows
- Word Processing
Part II: Typing Speed 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi. The typing speed will take place via the desktop. Speed test in Hindi/ English or Hindi for a duration of 5 minutes. The candidate will take part in the speed test in typing in Hindi or English or both languages. For the speed test, the applicant must specify his/ her language option(s). The Hindi typing test will be organized by the KRUTI DEV 010 font. Typing Test will be held for such applicants only, who will clear the Computer Knowledge Test (Part-I) or the exempted candidate.
The declaration of the outcome will be done on the official website. Candidates passing the test will participate for a counseling session.
Those candidates who pass both the papers and belong to the category of exempted ones will attempt only The Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation Limited will issue the certificate for typing test on computer on behalf of the State Government. The certificate will possess the language of typing test cleared by the candidate.