Top Hotel Management Colleges in Dehradun
Top Hotel Management Colleges in Dehradun: Those candidates seeking admission in hotel management courses in Dehradun, they can check here the list of top hotel management institutes in the city. hotel management programs are offered by various reputed colleges and universities of Dehradun. Also, get all the details regarding HM application form, eligibility criteria, and admission process.
Ranking Criteria of Colleges
On the basis of specific parameters, the Top Hotel Management Colleges in Dehradun are being ranked. Some of the parameters selected areas:
- Education excellence
- The infrastructure of the campus
- Records of placement for the last five year
- Security of students
- Holistic development of students
- The ambiance of learning.
List of Top Hotel Management Colleges in Dehradun
|1||Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition – [IHM], Dehradun||ihmddn.com|
|2||Kukreja Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology||www.kukrejainstitute.in|
|3||Landmark Foundation Institute of Management & Technology||lmfdoon.com|
|4||Amazon Institute Of Hotel Tourism And Management, Dehradun||www.bfitdoon.com|
|5||Graphic Era University – [GEU], Dehradun||www.geu.ac.in|
|6||Himgiri Zee University – [HZU], Dehradun||www.himgirizeeuniversity.edu.in|
|7||Himalayan Institute Of Technology, Dehradun||www.hitdoon.com|
|8||Institute Of Media Management And Technology, Dehradun||www.immtdoon.com|
|9||RAM Institute of Hotel Management, Dehradun||www.raminstitute.in|
|10||Dev Bhoomi Group Of Institutions – [DBGI], Dehradun||www.dpmc.in|
- Diploma courses: and certificate, the eligibility criterion varies as per institute and college.
- Bachelor’s courses, students should have completed 10+2 with least of 50% marks from any streams as in arts, science or commerce.
- Master’s course, students should have completed their bachelor’s course and should have 50% marks in 10+2.
- Candidates should also have a strong understanding of the English Language.
Duration of Course
- Diploma course: Period of study tends to vary from 6 months to 18 months.
- Bachelor’s degree course: Students have to enroll for a period of 3 years to 4 years.
- Master’s degree course: Students have to take up an academic course of 18 months to 24 months.
Job Fields after Hotel Management
- Airline Catering (flight kitchen) and Cabin Services
- Hospitality services in the Indian Navy
- Cruise Ship Hotel Management
- Hospital administration and catering
- Club management
- Hotel and Tourism Associations
- Hospitality services in various MNCs
- Forest Lodges