HP LEET Counselling 2020: Candidates who appeared in Himachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Test and secured rank, they can participate in counselling. Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board Dharamshala is organizing HP LEET Counselling 2020 after the declaration of result of HP LEET. Candidates appearing for the counselling should carry all the original documents with them to secure their seat. Documents must be in place to verify eligibility. HP LEET counselling will be conducted in Online mode and in offline mode as well. Registration for online counselling shall be done by visiting the official website at hptechboard.com. The HP LEET Counselling 2020 will take place in multiple levels and in different modes.
HP LEET Counselling 2020: Important Dates
|Examination date||Last week of May 2020|
|Declaration of LEET result||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Communication of sports credit to MGRM by HPTSB||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Filling up LEET score and submission of choice by individual candidates||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Allotment of the seat of 1st round counselling||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Vacancy list updation by principals||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Display of vacant seat after 1st round of counselling||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Revision of choice on the basis of vacant/ available seat||Last week of Jun 2020|
|Allotment of the seat in 2nd round of counselling||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Vacancy list updation by principals||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Display of vacant seat after 2nd round of counselling||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Last date Reporting by the candidate with original certificates in the respective Polytechnics||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Vacancy list updation by the principal||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Display of final vacancy position after 3rd round||3rd week of Jul 2020|
|Centralized offline counselling at Govt. Polytechnic Sundernagar||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Reporting by candidates||1st week of Aug 2020|
HP LEET Counselling 2020 Details
The Counselling will be commenced after the announcement of the LEET Result 2020. The authority will shortlist candidates on the base of the result of the exam. The governing authority will organize counselling sessions to take admissions. Multiple counselling session will be there for candidates. The candidates have the choice to appear for counselling at any round of counselling. All the Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of HPTSB to get them any kind of information related to Admission and Counseling.
- 1st Round of Online Counselling for candidates who will appear for LEET.
- There will be 3 rounds of counselling and a spot counselling at the last (only if the seats will remain).
- The counselling will be conducted in Online mode, for candidates who will appear for LEET exam.
- Candidates have to log in using their account and enter the course/college choices and other details for the 1st round.
- Candidates will be allotted seats and have to report at the respective college on or before the scheduled date.
- Updation of the remaining seats will be done after the first counselling.
- The list will be on the official website on the scheduled date.
- The candidates who will successfully secure the seats in the 2nd round will reach their respective allotted college and confirm the seat.
- Another list will be put after the second counselling, which contain the updated status of the vacant seats to be filled in the 3rd round of counselling.
Document to Carry for HP LEET Counselling 2020
- LEET Score Card and Admit Card
- 10th mark sheet and provisional certificates
- 12th mark sheet and provisional certificates
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Course fees as Demand Draft
Check Here: Polytechnic Admission Notification 2020
- All Indian nationals can attend the counselling.
- The age of the applicants must be 15 years to 20 years i.e., both years included.
- Candidates must have completed the higher secondary education from a school affiliated to a recognized board of education.
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying exam will also be eligible to apply for LEET 2020.
- Candidates, who have passed the secondary school exam (10th) and 2 years ITI/COE course will also be eligible to apply.