The HPNLET Application Form will be available in online mode from the official website hpnlu.ac.in. You will be able to fill the form in online mode only. Check the eligibility criteria first and then fill the form. Candidates will be required to register yourself by entering the necessary details. Choose your application form from the “Application Locker” and fill it. Candidates also need to upload the images and pay the application fee. The candidates must fill the valid and genuine details on the form else the application will be cancelled. Steps to fill HPNLET Application Form are given in the following article. Check the eligibility and application fee also.
HPNLET Application Form: Important Dates
|Start Date of Application Form||4th week of January 2020|
|Submission of Application ends on||1st week of April 2020|
|Admit Card||1st Week of May 2020|
|Entrance Examination||3rd week of May 2020|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2020|
|Cut off List||2nd week of June 2020|
|Required Fees to be Paid on||2nd week of July 2020|
HPNLET Application Form
Students must submit the HPNLET Application Form before the last date to appear in the exam. Candidates will be required a valid Email address as a prerequisite for filling the application form. The form can be found on the official website of HPNLU i.e www.hpnlu.ac.in. Incorrectly filled application forms will straightforwardly get rejected. Hence, the candidates should fill the right details in the application form.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to fill HPNLET Application Form
- Visit the official website at HP National Law University.
- Select Notifications link on the official website and find the link for HPNLET Application Form.
- Register by clicking on Admissions Link on Homepage of the Website.
- Fill the online application with all the necessary details required.
- All the details like Name, Date of Birth and other Details should correct manner as per the rules.
- Pay the fees online as described below and take at least 2 printouts of the submitted application.
- Put the thumb impression, signature and photograph at the required place on the form.
- Send the application form in an envelope by hand or by registered post/courier and make sure that it reaches the respective office on or before the last date.
- Keep the second copy of the Application for the future purpose.
- The application fee will be Rs. 3000/-
- For SC/ST and other PWD category candidates, the application fee will be Rs. 2500/-
- The Below Poverty Line (BPL) candidates do not need to submit an application fee.
- The Payment of Fee is only through Online Mode through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Print the Acknowledgment Slip from the E-mail id for future use.
Documents Required during Admission
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th and 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
- Passed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- Applicant belongs to the Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Person (SAP)/NRI/NRI Sponsored Categories/Kashmiri Migrants are required 50% marks. (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories)
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
- 10+2 through Open School/Universities passed candidates without having any basic qualification are also not eligible for the Law Course.
- Completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITI Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- An LL.M. or equivalent degree with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates appearing in the Qualifying Examinations are also eligible to apply.